BIG COCK THREAD- WHAT GUYS HAVE BIG COCKS AND WHAT GALS WANT TO BE FUCKED BY THEM??

Having a bigger cock isn't necessarily all its cracked up to be.

I have only ever met ONE provider who could take me greek and ONE other provider who could deep-throat me.

I can't tell you how many times I've tipped extra for greek only for it to be a no go and how many lame ass mouth "around the tip" only bbbj's I've had.

I get to read reviews about girls giving awesome greek then I show up and it' ends up with us trying to work it in slow with heavy breathing, cussing and tons of lube just to end up being a mission failed.

Also, if I don't bring my own covers and the girl only has regular ones they hurt like hell and squeeze all of the blood out of my erection and usually end up with it being a bbbj only session even though I donated for full service.

So yea, it can be a pain in the ass (pun intended)
Yea Teagan they will do some swinging for awhile not long cuz they tighten up shortly as about ready to cum and I'm kinda quick cummer! LOL
Watching big dangling swinging balls tighten up as you shoot a big load all over my big tits would be hot))
My pussy was designed to be fucked and big cocks feel so good fucking me!! Greek is not something I desire and guys with giant cocks should appreciate a fucktoy pussy and not always be looking for Greek for optimal pleasure!!!
All I can say is I wish I lived in Dallas to see Teagen!!!
repete offender, looking forward to you coming to Dallas to fuck me hard and very deep very soon)))
tinman, hangling balls are hot particularly when I am on my back sucking them while you facefuck me)) Do they swing around a lot when you pound pussy? Originally Posted by Teagenluv
You have any idea how much I would love to face fuck you? MI BAD? LOL
Tinman, you have no idea how much I want you to facefuck me and suck and lick every inch of your balls, hanging ball sac and cock)))
  • Zena
  • 09-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Cocks I like or love them - small, medium, medium-plus, and large, I dont like Jumbo because my tight wet pussy cant handle it....Ive tried! Lol.
And Greek? I can only do it if hes small or medium and even then, on certain occasions. Im not a
Greek Goddess! Im the Oral Goddess!
And I love 1/2 & 1/2 so so SOO MUCH!
Although, yes Teagen I know what you mean! I love a good yummy cock- that can hit all the right spots !
Daaaayuuummmm!!!!
Zena, being an oral goddess is a plus when it comes to satisfying men with jumbo cocks. They all love to be facefucked in a way that when you take their huge cock deep down your throat and lick and suck as it gets even bigger and harder in your mouth and then literally suck the cream right out into your hot wet mouth, it feels like they are fucking a tight soaked virgin pussy))
  • Zena
  • 09-10-2017, 01:55 PM
You're preachin to the Choir, Honey.
I already know.
  • Zena
  • 09-10-2017, 01:57 PM
love ya!
Guys with big balls, big dangling ball sacs and a big cock need to post some of their experiences))
Zena, being an oral goddess is a plus when it comes to satisfying men with jumbo cocks. They all love to be facefucked in a way that when you take their huge cock deep down your throat and lick and suck as it gets even bigger and harder in your mouth and then literally suck the cream right out into your hot wet mouth, it feels like they are fucking a tight soaked virgin pussy)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I definitely love facefucking. I'm about 9 in and it's such a turn on to see a provider take the whole thing down her throat. The deeper she takes it the harder I get and the tighter her throats becomes. An experience to blow your mind and your load. Teagen and zena I'm sure I would have a lot of fun with the both of you.
I posted a thread similar to this a while back.. “well endowed” (pic included) I got some pretty good feedback. Many women love a well hung guy.
Well Teagenluv really the only story I can think of is about another guys balls. LOL

This provider's fiancee fucking her dogie style while I licked her clit and getting a bj. His balls kept slapping my forehead! LOL