WLM Rally To Be Hosted in Sept at Texas A&M

Speedo the Yo-Yo is back!
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 02:47 PM
Again, here is your statement:

"I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time."

Which is totally WRONG!!!! You can drive on the UT campus without a permit. I have driven on it even on school days during school hours without a permit.

I would reverse your statement and say that maybe 1% of college campuses do not allow you to drive on the campus without a permit.

You continue to show yourself to be a lying, ignorant, redneck, hillbilly. Who is just a little bit too obsessed with my tight cycling shorts. Latent homosexual tendencies perhaps?
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Maybe not any campuses will let LexusLover drive on them without a permit! I was just up in Austin a month or so ago for a Tom Petty concert, got there early and drove around campus, no permit, no problem.

Do you have to register as some kind of sex offender LL? why won't they let you wander around?

Reinforcement arrive .... with his special expertise and knowledge of the Rules and Regulations of College and University Campuses around Texas!!!!

Go figure. Nail Pulling 101!!!

Two Blind Guys cross the freeway with no canes or dogs!
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 03:04 PM
Reinforcement arrive .... with his special expertise and knowledge of the Rules and Regulations of College and University Campuses around Texas!!!!

Go figure. Nail Pulling 101!!!

Two Blind Guys cross the freeway with no canes or dogs! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's ok LL....maybe someday you will be free to drive the college campuses too.

Blah, blah, blah!
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 03:45 PM
I remember streakers in the mid 70's on UT campus. I bet LL thought you had to get a permit !

Didn't need a permit if unless you tried to streak past the guardhouses!

And if you did, you had to be carrying a Galveston shark.
The Experts have gathered ... just ask them!
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 04:27 PM
Didn't need a permit if unless you tried to streak past the guardhouses!

And if you did, you had to be carrying a Galveston shark. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think a Galveston shark bit LL's weewee off and he needs a handicap parking permit to park on campus.

I think a Galveston shark bit LL's weewee off and he needs a handicap parking permit to park on campus.

. Originally Posted by WTF
"Weewee"? Is that what your ex called your limp dick.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 05:51 PM
"Weewee"? Is that what your ex called your limp dick. Originally Posted by bambino
My ex wasn't stupid enough to fuck me because she had a pretty good idea how much pussy I was plowing....minus Olivia of course!

Hey Chris Hansen wants a word with you...

My ex wasn't stupid enough to fuck me because she had a pretty good idea how much pussy I was plowing....minus Olivia of course! Originally Posted by WTF
You couldn't plow a pile of shit. You're too stupid and soft.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 06:11 PM
You couldn't plow a pile of shit. You're too stupid and soft. Originally Posted by bambino
Only shit being plowed is around your prostrate! Poor girl, stuck her fist up your ass. I hope you at least took a shit before hand (no pun intended! )

I'm telling you, man, it wasn't no old lady. It was a dude, with a big woody!
You couldn't plow a pile of shit. You're too stupid and soft. Originally Posted by bambino
But he keeps trying ... it's apparently a goal of his in life.

It's also apparent from his shark remark that he's been "wagging" his "peepee" down at the beach, and he thinks everyone else does.

Like he's a gay racist and he wants everyone else to be.