Golden Pussy Syndrome

My phone and my vehicle both came with GPS built in...

Oh. Wait. That's Global Positioning System...My Bad.

Seriously, though - The rates a lady charges are her own choice. As many have said, if you don't like the price, move on to the next option.

Too often, guys see a showcase of a provider and think "I want HER". Then they see that she charges more than they are willing to pay, so rather than just moving on to a provider in their price range, they get upset that they aren't going to GET her. Hell, I've been guilty of it myself in the past.

I will now resume the repeated striking of yet another dead equine...

You don’t pay .. you generiously give . GENERIOUSLY GIVE . You don’t negotiate , you give . And what you give matters . Give what you can afford .. richer men give more
If I could only find the unicorn of my dreams, I'd happily pay $1000.00 for a session ( not an hour but not all day either ).

However, the higher priced women I've encountered haven't been the sluts I prefer. So... Model-likes dont' have the slut mindest, and the lower end don't have the looks.

I'm fucked... But saving money....
However, the higher priced women I've encountered haven't been the sluts I prefer. So... Model-likes dont' have the slut mindest, and the lower end don't have the looks.

I'm NOT fucked... But saving money.... Originally Posted by crashkopf
FTFY

• ddot
  • 11-03-2017, 03:52 PM
it's golden pussy syndrome lol.is that .what u have pretty lady?
  • ddot
  • 11-03-2017, 03:54 PM
It's golden pussy syndrome is that what u have?
but you forget that we have to master the skills to deal with the mental bullshit that some dudes put us through !!! Dealing with problem clientle (ie. drunks, poor hygiene, mentally unstable just to name a few ), from my point of view, is "a high level profession in itself" and should be compensated for accordingly !!!............... just sayin!!! ...... ahhhhhhhhhhh they joy of being a woman !!! Originally Posted by Randilyn
Welcome to business customer services being paid professionals.Professionals make their own rates.The government doesn't take taxes out of rates.Paid professionals run risks everyday illegal services.High-level professionals trying to make it to this to make a dollar like rest of professionals.Educated one don't work legit job
with their degrees.Work in adult business
*Looking around*...I thought I was in the Diamonds and Tuxedos forum...

Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
My sentiments exactly. Jesus Christ.
My sentiments exactly. Jesus Christ. Originally Posted by lizshue81
Where upscale entertaining?Do you think golden pussy upscale entertainment? Paid ladies going to be upscale.It's not free.
Where upscale entertaining?Do you think golden pussy upscale entertainment? Paid ladies going to be upscale.It's not free. Originally Posted by Fancylady
I have no idea what you are trying to say...
The pure vulgarity of some of the men's comments are just pathetic.
Wonder why your date has an attitude? It is more likely you
The pure vulgarity of some of the men's comments are just pathetic.
Wonder why your date has an attitude? It is more likely you Originally Posted by coltsevers
That part
It's a market where the provider is the product. If a provider can get a certain amount for her services and maintain that while being able to live within the means it provides, then it's not GPS. That Hoo-Hoo y'all have is your commodity and it's value can and will fluctuate as time goes on. So long as y'all have a certain part of the market returning for business, you're good to go.
If a lady can get $$$$$ for an hour, more power to her.
If a hobbiest gives it to her, more power to her.
It's her pussy, she sets the price.
I don't know, the last time I gave the 500/1hr plus rate, the service was average...never again.