Defeat of ISIS marks a major foreign policy win for Trump

Did Odumbo stop gang related murders in the eight years he had to deal with it, mistake? He sure the fuck didn't, mistake. In fact, Odumbo and his boy Holder were trafficking high power weapons to Mexican drug gangs, mistake. So STFU and let Trump finish working his magic ... you have no room to complain until there's proof in 2024 that Trump doesn't do a better job than Odumbo did in his eight years, mistake. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB my Brother. I have mad love for you. I know you're some kind of CIA or something. You got a bag of something, unlike you're weak friends on here, But.......Obama aint the fucking President. Hillary doesn't even have a political office. I listened to 8 years worth of bullshit when the Dems were running the country. When are you and you're weak ass posse going to realize that Trump is a fucking Russian colluding, Red lovin traitor? I don't care how much good he does his rich friends and strokes his fans cocks, the man sold America out
themiserable ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UisVfGdyqPE Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ill catch you later Iffy. I have to finish watching Tucker Carlson. I think he has Ann Coulter on tonight.Trump is right that Fox is the true media
Ill catch you later Iffy. I have to finish watching Tucker Carlson. I think he has Ann Coulter on tonight.Trump is right that Fox is the true media Originally Posted by themystic

Please do not try to participate in the real world while off your meds.

thanks, the sane world.

bahahahahaaaa
Trump is right that Fox is the true media Originally Posted by themystic
hmm...

mystic, how did you come to this conclusion?
There's no double standard, M T Brain Socket. You're just double stupid, M T Brain Socket. Your boy Odumbo said your dim-retard party traces its origin back to Jefferson, and your boy Odumbo boasted, with a simile, that ISIS was just like a "JV team" donning the uniforms of a professional team; thus, comparing ISIS to previous militant Islamic groups and not as a new manifestation of a previous group, M T Brain Socket. So, carry your lying-ass elsewhere, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
None of you ramblings address the double standard and lying problem you have. You have become complacent about lying lately it seems. By the way does ISIS still have that camp in Mexico JW was blabbing about?
None of you ramblings address the double standard and lying problem you have. You have become complacent about lying lately it seems. By the way does ISIS still have that camp in Mexico JW was blabbing about? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You'd be the unmitigated liar, M T Brain Socket, and Odumbo's statements on the origins of the dim-retard party and ISIS show you to be a liar, M T Brain Socket.
Trump is right that Fox is the true media Originally Posted by themystic
hmm...

mystic, how did you come to this conclusion? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
bump
You'd be the unmitigated liar, M T Brain Socket, and Odumbo's statements on the origins of the dim-retard party and ISIS show you to be a liar, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You do know they were called Republicans before they were called Democratic-republicans LOL. Another "misnomer" from the forum pedant I guess. LOL! When are you gonna learn, come on, I trick you every five minutes and yet you keep on running your pie-hole.

One would think you would do a little research before sounding off but is just not in your nature to rethink anything now is it.
You do know they were called Republicans before they were called Democratic-republicans LOL. Another "misnomer" from the forum pedant I guess. LOL! When are you gonna learn, come on, I trick you every five minutes and yet you keep on running your pie-hole.

One would think you would do a little research before sounding off but is just not in your nature to rethink anything now is it. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It's fun to not only call you stupid, but also to explain to you why, M T Brain Socket. Your stupid ass just revealed that you DON'T KNOW that the Republican party was ...

Founded by anti-slavery activists, economic modernizers, ex Whigs and ex Free Soilers in 1854 ...
(Wiki)
... without the continuity from Jefferson's party dim-retards like Odumbo claim.
It's fun to not only call you stupid, but also to explain to you why, M T Brain Socket. Your stupid ass just revealed that you DON'T KNOW that the Republican party was ...

... without the continuity from Jefferson's party dim-retards like Odumbo claim. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So does that supposed to make some kind of point? It shows the party has evolved many times. Not only did you show I was right about this but also how easily a party can change its beliefs. Just as the modern Republican party has taken on the traits of fascism after being the party of Abe.
the ignorance and illiterialism of the supposed educated

and I quote

"fascism is the stage reached after communism has proved an illusion"
So does that supposed to make some kind of point? It shows the party has evolved many times. Not only did you show I was right about this but also how easily a party can change its beliefs. Just as the modern Republican party has taken on the traits of fascism after being the party of Abe. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
All you showed was what a stupid, ignorant ass you are, M T Brain Socket. And it's the dim-retards that sent fascist-like thugs to opposition rallies to foment violence, M T Brain Socket, and it's the dim-retards who are still using the lame-stream media as organs of propaganda that Goebbles only wished he could have achieved, M T Brain Socket.
All you showed was what a stupid, ignorant ass you are, M T Brain Socket. And it's the dim-retards that sent fascist-like thugs to opposition rallies to foment violence, M T Brain Socket, and it's the dim-retards who are still using the lame-stream media as organs of propaganda that Goebbles only wished he could have achieved, M T Brain Socket.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What a load of shit. You will say anything. You are the one supporting a fascist regime and too stupid to know it. Is there anything that you anything about. You seem to just make shit up as you go along. How is that JW lawsuit working out? Is ISIS still in mexico? And when JW said there was 1 million illegal voters did they forget about the 3.5 million in LA?
What a load of shit. You will say anything. You are the one supporting a fascist regime and too stupid to know it. Is there anything that you anything about. You seem to just make shit up as you go along. How is that JW lawsuit working out? Is ISIS still in mexico? And when JW said there was 1 million illegal voters did they forget about the 3.5 million in LA? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The JW lawsuit is proceeding just fine, you stupid POS.
There can’t be more than 100 percent of anything – including voters

PUBLISHED: December 19, 2017 at 7:00 pm | UPDATED: December 20, 2017 at 11:28 am

Two nonprofit watchdog groups, Judicial Watch and Election Integrity Project California, have just filed a federal lawsuit against Los Angeles County and the state for failing to comply with the National Voter Registration Act of 1993....

According to the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, there are 1,515,330 inactive registrations in Los Angeles County.

And it may be double that. According to the lawsuit, a Judicial Watch employee called the L.A. County Registrar-Recorder’s office in June to ask whether the website listing of “total registration” included both active and inactive registered voters. The answer: the website lists only active registrations. When asked how many inactive registrations were in Los Angeles County as of June 15, 2017, the county employee reported that there were 3,475,328.

That makes the total voter registration in L.A. County 144 percent of the citizen voting-age population.

(The Daily News)

And your stupid, jackass self supported the fascist-statist candidate, M T Brain Socket.