Daughter of Random Thoughts

Interesting stuff coming out on another social media outlet today.
Cryptic
Words of Wisdom
At times, truth hurts, but must be spoken!
I had enough, I told my “employer” building a career off sympathy and payola is low vibrational BS which will lead to chaos. The energy you put out in this universe (negative or positive) will ALWAYS come back to you! To say the least, I did “lose” that contract. LMAO Today, I gained three more!!! See how the universe works! I love my job!!!
Interesting stuff coming out on another social media outlet today. Originally Posted by Baconman
Feel free to pm me.
I couldn't find it.

Always love a good scandal.
Feel free to pm me.
I couldn't find it.

Always love a good scandal. Originally Posted by Rocksalt
On its way
After 4 days of my doctor overloading my system with progesterone, I am finally starting to mellow out and have some level of a sex drive again. Life is good.
This board needs more Vannah posts
After 4 days of my doctor overloading my system with progesterone, I am finally starting to mellow out and have some level of a sex drive again. Life is good. Originally Posted by Vannah

Good for you. Would love to see you someday!!!
After 4 days of my doctor overloading my system with progesterone, I am finally starting to mellow out and have some level of a sex drive again. Life is good. Originally Posted by Vannah
Things are looking up
This board needs more Vannah posts Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Good for you. Would love to see you someday!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Things are looking up Originally Posted by Baconman
Aww thanks guys! The plan is to overload my system with progesterone for 10 days straight, causing me to have one normal period instead of this obnoxious 5 month long mini period I've been dealing with to fully empty my uterus. Of course, if that doesn't work it will be back to the drawing board and they may look into surgery (I'm secretly hoping for a partial hysterectomy). I'm trying to be optimistic and hope for my return by next month. I can't even begin to imagine how hard life has been for everyone without me around!
Consider an endometrial ablation to stop periods with no incision.
Just saying

Consider an endometrial ablation to stop periods with no incision. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Thank you for the idea, babe! I will ask about that when I go to my follow up. Unfortunately they just want to keep switching my birth control and shoving new hormones down my throat.
Going to get banned again, not taking the insults from amoderator...I may post bad pics, but I'm not insulting anyone
Going to get banned again, not taking the insults from amoderator...I may post bad pics, but I'm not insulting anyone Originally Posted by Johnsson
They can't prove shit, last I could tell you where on that good side with the MODified pics