Why is one poster allowed to fuck up every thread parroting the exact same shit over and over and over...

• WTF
  • 02-24-2021, 06:55 AM
Still baiting me huh? Little more truthful? I ask YOU AGAIN where did I post I wanted this thread closed?
You are the one posting non-truthful statements!
Please stop bringing my name up in this thread Originally Posted by winn dixie
Tell the truth....how many times have you and oeb rtm'd this thread?

I suppose you'll next argue that isn't begging to have the thread clised.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2021, 04:32 AM
Winn dixie ... tell the truth,how many times have you rtm posts in this thread?

WTF, you can set the O/U and I would pick the over every single time about that.

I still don't even get why people hit the RTM button so much in this forum. If you don't agree with someone, that's cool. Why try to get that person banned though? What does that accomplish in your life? Just stop reading that person's posts and move along if one bothers you so much.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2021, 05:23 AM
WTF, you can set the O/U and I would pick the over every single time about that.

I still don't even get why people hit the RTM button so much in this forum. If you don't agree with someone, that's cool. Why try to get that person banned though? What does that accomplish in your life? Just stop reading that person's posts and move along if one bothers you so much. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
They run around crying about cancel culture....while pounding the rtm button faster than spanking their monkeys, together.

Reporting posts over butthurt feelings is a lily livered thing to do.

I pretty exclusively RTM over owners posting fake reviews, but that's about it.
  • oeb11
  • 02-25-2021, 07:49 AM
would someone inform wtf about the ignore button on the user Control Panel
Please!

DPST/ccpeers are hell-bent to cancel any speech they disagree with as 'hate speech and disinformation'.

Just as in 1930's germany - cancelling people into AOC;s concentration camps will come Soon!
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2021, 07:59 AM
would someone inform wtf about the ignore button on the user Control Panel
Please!

DPST/ccpeers are hell-bent to cancel any speech they disagree with as 'hate speech and disinformation'.

Just as in 1930's germany - cancelling people into AOC;s concentration camps will come Soon! Originally Posted by oeb11
How many times have you hit the rtm button mister cancel culture.

I'm not trying to cancel speech...I'm trying to make a poster aware that continually shitting on the living room floor is just fucking up the living room. Nobody wants to go to a living room with shit on the floor. Your suggestion is just to ignore the turd on the floor. My solution is to ask the shitting parrot to find a toilet.
  • oeb11
  • 02-25-2021, 08:07 AM
For wtf: perhaps a picture will help the comprehension.
i view the DPST cancel culture as a dangerous infringement on the First Amendment -and teh marxist DPST party is happily doing its' best to cancel any news not lying LSM.

It is a short road to cancelling People - wtf!
As your AOC heroine has already suggested - and is working to develop he re-education camps.

• WTF
  • 02-25-2021, 09:49 AM
AOC is helping displaced Texans, you're lying and labeling and distorting posters and Ted Cruz wishes he was back in Cancun
AOC just wants to be the new VP once they show Biden the door. Lol
AOC just wants to be the new VP once they show Biden the door. Lol Originally Posted by CryptKicker
That won't happen. I bet they'd put Pelosi in for one last hurrah before she retires.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2021, 11:30 AM
AOC just wants to be the new VP once they show Biden the door. Lol Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Damn....that'd be scary AF
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2021, 11:32 AM
That won't happen. I bet they'd put Pelosi in for one last hurrah before she retires. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
That old bitch should retire. I bet she will in 2022 after the shellacking.

That is the reason the Dems are loading up this bill....they know they'll be out of power in a year and a half.
That won't happen. I bet they'd put Pelosi in for one last hurrah before she retires. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
You'll see a real insurrection.

Please stay on topic. The thread is about WTF's imaginary enemies.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2021, 01:23 PM

Please stay on topic. The thread is about WTF's imaginary enemies. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I have no enemies...unless you count a few posters pounding on the rtm button, enemies.