Post a beautiful and artsy pic

Is this HR Giger? There is a cafe in switzerland (in his hometown, I believe) where it is decorated like that , chairs look like alien figures Originally Posted by ninasastri
Yes that is the one and only Giger. I heard of that cafe, I seen pictures of it. His paintings and sculptures are amazing.
Yes that is the one and only Giger. I heard of that cafe, I seen pictures of it. His paintings and sculptures are amazing. Originally Posted by zerodahero

I was a huge Giger fan in my teenager years! Just recently I have been first time in his cafe. Here are some photos I have found on the net. I have not been in the museum, though (too many people and my date had a big dog ..)
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2528063962_86ae4bc175.jpg (176.4 KB, 475 views) File Type: jpg 2527261117_e1d0ae81d3.jpg (145.6 KB, 476 views) File Type: jpg 275611.jpg (201.3 KB, 479 views)

From my bellydance shoot ...I'm not sure what exactly I like about it, maybe the mystique - deep connection to my heritage
Thanks for your picture. When I see your pics, espcecially your face and eyes, my mind travels imagine Helen of Troy, and "the face that could launch a 1000 ships".
Thanks for your picture. When I see your pics, espcecially your face and eyes, my mind travels imagine Helen of Troy, and "the face that could launch a 1000 ships". Originally Posted by lostforkate
Well thank you for your exceedingly generous compliment.

Now here's a wonderful artsy yet somewhat disturbing cool collection

and back to soft sensual erotica

I want to try the last pose in my swimsuit shoot this summer
Secretly, I always thought Rose was the true slut
A John Currin, sold for 1.9 Million
Interesting how this thread is attracting all kinds of artists - I have discovered the kind of people I was seeking ....YEA
From my bellydance shoot ...I'm not sure what exactly I like about it, maybe the mystique - deep connection to my heritage Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
wow, that's stunning! incredibly beautiful...
i've loved this thread since i registered, but am just now getting to posting. so,...enjoy. i'll start with some of my favorite models

ana ilinca http://aisii.deviantart.com/

karla spice

mindy vega