The Bills : )

I getcha Lily, I guess I’m getting old and I really hate to see these old venues go away. It saddens me, the history that’s lost, (and old ghosts in those places), just bums me out. Hated to see the old Yankees Stadium come down. Like them or not, so much history lost once it’s gone is a shame. Things change and not a whole lot we can do about it tho ��♂️
Btw, and I’m gonna date myself now, but I remember going to Bills games for 50 bucks, and those were tickets behind the Bills bench 6 rows back lol
Been going to Rich Stadium since the mid 70s
I dont have much interest in going to games anymore.
Been to over 100 through the years
Did go to one last year though
I was the fan that they did the "dont rock the boat" commercial about lol
Lol
  • kosti
  • 04-21-2024, 10:19 PM
Times have changed. Lot different from The Old Rockpile days.
Btw, and I’m gonna date myself now, but I remember going to Bills games for 50 bucks, and those were tickets behind the Bills bench 6 rows back lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I'll date myself too. I remember going to a Bill's game, going somewhere for a quick dinner and making it to a Sabres game by the middle of the 1st period.
We always brought a change of clothes in case we got drenched at the Bills game.
I getcha Lily, I guess I’m getting old and I really hate to see these old venues go away. It saddens me, the history that’s lost, (and old ghosts in those places), just bums me out. Hated to see the old Yankees Stadium come down. Like them or not, so much history lost once it’s gone is a shame. Things change and not a whole lot we can do about it tho ��♂️ Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Look on YouTube for "Lost Ball Parks".
  • kosti
  • 04-24-2024, 10:27 PM
Sad to see.
Tonights the big night!
Personally I hate trade ups but this year I think they should sacrifice this year and next year move up and get a blue chipper.
Next year they should have cap room to get a blue chipper free agent!
We shall know in a few hours...
Move up for what blue chipper position lily?
Move up for what blue chipper position lily? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Receiver.

Bet they don’t move, and take what they can get. The KC blueprint is in Beane’s mind, I would think…….they won 2 SB’s with a mediocre receiver group and a top shelf TE/QB combo.

elg……
Receiver would be nice there are some good ones this year, but any blue chipper would be good
Stop the rebuilding bull-shit. Didn't they do that the past 10-15 years???

Assemble a team and start winning some games that matter ffs!!
Bills can't move up cause of salary cap issues, and traded down cause of salary cap issues.
The KC blueprint is in everyone's minds. However, note that Pat has agreed to contract modifications for team salary cap elbow room twice to allow KC to put other players onto his team.
^^^^

This! Brady did the same thing, it’s not all about the money, they’re making millions anyway. Restructure, open up your cap, and get players to WIN.