Houston Vs. Dallas

That's a long assed drive. Y'all might get here by like... 6PM tomorrow if you leave now :P
I still have, in my possession and in full working order.....

An Atari 2600. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Me too!!! I only have about 30 games left.........
Pick me up on the way lol Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Girl, ive been waitin for you to say that. Does that mean I passed your screening finally?
Girl, ive been waitin for you to say that. Does that mean I passed your screening finally? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Heh
Eye AR

Eye AR

Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Hey Tiatate this is what fit looks like ijs don't be jealous

Hey Tiatate this is what fit looks like ijs don't be jealous Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Hmm didn't know there was only one type of fit? Girl looks great but I have no desire to look like that. I'm my own fit. You should use her as your motivation, you got some catching up to do.
BTW, Houston has more BSC whores than Dallas if you really want to know the difference between the two cities.
BTW, Houston has more BSC whores than Dallas if you really want to know the difference between the two cities. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

I don't know about that, you ever visit Dallas coed?
Hmm didn't know there was only one type of fit? Girl looks great but I have no desire to look like that. I'm my own fit. You should use her as your motivation, you got some catching up to do. Originally Posted by tiatate
You're not fit that's just it
She obviously didn't get the memo.
Does that mean I passed your screening finally? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
What's the trick?
Rules:

1) dont talk about fart box
2) see rule number 1

(And she still has not confirmed...all I got was "heh" so I guess not)
Rules:

1) dont talk about fart box
2) see rule number 1

(And she still has not confirmed...all I got was "heh" so I guess not) Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Mine or hers?
[Tricky]

Well seeing that I can't discuss HERs and I definitely don't want to discuss yours..... then I decline to answer on grounds that I may get punched.