SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

• ODO19
  • 12-03-2018, 06:03 PM
THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION? WHEN 90% OF THE POPULATION HAS TO MONEY LAUNDER BY ROBBING. ROBBER ONLY STEAL THEY CAMOFLOUGE TO DO IT - JUST DO IT
THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION? WHEN 90% OF THE POPULATION HAS TO MONEY LAUNDER BY ROBBING. ROBBER ONLY STEAL THEY CAMOFLOUGE TO DO IT - JUST DO IT Originally Posted by ODO19
This is a serious answer. What the heck are you talking about?
Why don't you try to write a coherent question instead of a serious one?
Trump family would be my best guess. No taxes mean no public returns. It's not that difficult smart people
It is when your grammar is for shit.
This is a serious answer. What the heck are you talking about? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Why don't you try to write a coherent question instead of a serious one? Originally Posted by mrcold

where cjohnny is concerned. getting him write a coherent question with a coherent answer is a lost cause. lol!

he is the master of GIGO!
POLITIC: serve your country get a pay check, excellent benefit, and retirement package: can't find a job serve your country, get a paycheck, excellent benefit, retirement, try getmore/rob more/steal more GO TO JAIL-LOSE EVERYTHING
THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION? WHEN 90% OF THE POPULATION HAS TO MONEY LAUNDER BY ROBBING. ROBBER ONLY STEAL THEY CAMOFLOUGE TO DO IT - JUST DO IT Originally Posted by ODO19

VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM - MUST BE ADDRESS
GIVE THESE PEOPLE A LOAN, DON'T NO HOW TO BUDGET, ALL GO BANKRUPT

This is a serious answer. What the heck are you talking about? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Why don't you try to write a coherent question instead of a serious one? Originally Posted by mrcold
Trump family would be my best guess. No taxes mean no public returns. It's not that difficult smart people Originally Posted by Tsmokies
It is when your grammar is for shit. Originally Posted by bigwill832
where cjohnny is concerned. getting him write a coherent question with a coherent answer is a lost cause. lol!

he is the master of GIGO! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

btw, still see him driving around town, look like he still don't have his money
POLITIC: serve your country get a pay check, excellent benefit, and retirement package: can't find a job serve your country, get a paycheck, excellent benefit, retirement, try getmore/rob more/steal more GO TO JAIL-LOSE EVERYTHING Originally Posted by itch_b
Does this mean Trump is going to jail?
hello johnny... I c you're still kicking it!
Does this mean Trump is going to jail? Originally Posted by themystic

no , but cjohnny is.
Trump had bone spurs or a rich daddy. He said fk my country
POLITIC: serve your country get a pay check, excellent benefit, and retirement package: can't find a job serve your country, get a paycheck, excellent benefit, retirement, try getmore/rob more/steal more GO TO JAIL-LOSE EVERYTHING Originally Posted by itch_b

the mod must be getting free money in the form of con person L.E. or SPREAD LEG # GAME FROM ADAM SPERM FOR THE NEXT BIG THING ... that not notorious B.I.G. ... oh princess charlotte web of the carolina panther
hello johnny... I c you're still kicking it! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Does this mean Trump is going to jail? Originally Posted by themystic
no , but cjohnny is. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

NO, IT MEAN YOUR SHIT HOLE STATE OF HILL BILLY MONEY LAUNDERING SPREAD LEG BP OIL SPILL SCAM AND ROBBERY CAUSE YOU MOM CAN'T GET A REAL JOB BESIDE HERE LEG BEING SPREAD TO LAUNDER MONEY

when did jon and kate get marry and have all those babies then divorce or die for inheritance

president osama bin ladin S CHAOS ...

CJOHNNY54 still here and does not have his money

COUNTRY THAT 90% IS A MAMA/PAPA/CHILD TRASH THIEF MONEY LAUNDERING SCAM CALL ST. MARTIN OF THE POOR that every nobleman has poor SCAM P.R.
itches must be bothering ya cjohnny.