Houston Vs. Dallas

Those ain't rungs .. dim is rolls. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, your analogy is better!! lol
  • BLM69
  • 09-25-2017, 01:55 PM
You meeeeeeean this one ?

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
If she advertised as a BBW instead of lying about her wieght, measurements and lost the attitude, she might make it as a plan c or d in Dallas for a cheap quick drain.

Someone lied to big girl thinking she could charge like a hot beautiful provider that has built a great reputation of great service.
Someone lied to big girl thinking she could charge like a hot beautiful provider that has built a great reputation of great service. Originally Posted by BLM69
Houston appears to be a BBW .... Big Butt World ... for marketing.
Houston appears to be a BBW .... Big Butt World ... for marketing. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's true, a lot of the black hobbyist go for the big booty black providers..

There's a market for everyone
That's true, a lot of the black hobbyist go for the big booty black providers.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
.. it's not just a "Black thing" from what I've noticed.

Just saying to move away from any racial lines.
The bigger, the better...for some......
We're still talking butts ain't we?
Its a hair flip.
.. it's not just a "Black thing" from what I've noticed.

Just saying to move away from any racial lines. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not making it a race thing,babe..

In past talking on phone with a AA provider that has big booty, stated all she gets is black hobbyist with big peckers.. My case is quite different, mostly the only thing that walks in mines is Caucasian.. Im petite..
Actually that is next month, like I stated before. How long did it take you till you had your first pro photo shoot?
I'll wait.

Lol bad attitude? or just not taking your shit? You are a broke ass, wanna be hobbyist who thinks kissing girls ass on here will get you freebies. Its obvious and you look pathetic.

Yea I market myself as a a big booty provider, but I'm not BBW and someone who is looking for that would be disappointed. My waist is a 28/29. They are trolling so I will get mad. Everyone has rolls, especially when they twist. (will post a pic of my back sitting straight.)
Lol they are concentrated on one photo, but refuse to mention the others.
I'm not tripping. I was almost mad they posted the pic of me, but then have gotten even more booking request in the last few minutes.

PSA yall just because your haterism wants me to be BBW, doesn't mean I am. I will remain at my donation because I am doing well at my donation. Just because you select few are cheap, doesn't mean everyone else is. I know I look like an IG model and charge like one. Thanks for the free advert! Originally Posted by tiatate

If you want to be successful provider, stop trying to argue with these folks on ECCIE. They are only getting entertainment out of you. There's no reason to have to defend yourself on a silly hooker board.
Even I'll say that while I'm still not buying her posted stats... she's not BBW either. Her stomach is very close to flat and having a tummy is pretty much a "must have" for most BBW lovers.

I advertised as a small BBW when I was a bit bigger-- because I didn't have a big belly, just a slight mommy tummy.

Just sayin'.. she's not petite-- but she is in the right classification (curvy).
Houston appears to be a BBW .... Big Butt World ... for marketing. Originally Posted by LexusLover
.....go for the big booty black providers.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
That was my focus ... not the "hobbyists," because I've noticed some "nonBlack" providers pump up their butts for what I "ASSumed" was a "marketing strategy" to tap into the Houston "BBW" ...

As for the wornout and meaningless "hater" chatter of "tiatate," personal preferences and sexual desires are not about "hate," but about the particular features of the focus of the observers interests ... which fortunately vary or otherwise there would be one long line .... down the sidewalk waiting a turn.

With that in mind I believe in accurate stats and pics when a lady "markets" herself for companionship, or otherwise I consider it deceptive and disappointing on several levels. I'm not "hating" anyone* for the fraud, but it does wear off that "warm fuzzy" feeling in a hurry while standing at the front door!

*Note: I don't recall ever "hating" anyone in my life.
Even I'll say that while I'm still not buying her posted stats... she's not BBW either. Her stomach is very close to flat and having a tummy is pretty much a "must have" for most BBW lovers.

I advertised as a small BBW when I was a bit bigger-- because I didn't have a big belly, just a slight mommy tummy.

Just sayin'.. she's not petite-- but she is in the right classification (curvy). Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I concur.
Its a hair flip. Originally Posted by tiatate
And here I thought it was a big fat ass