Houston Vs. Dallas

Its a hair flip. Originally Posted by tiatate
Am I the only one that notices that in some of her pictures she is way thinner than others? You can tell by the size of her legs.. Maybe Im wrong
You meeeeeeean this one ?

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Hold on. This is what the OP looks like?

I see her grandiose delusions carry over to her body type and shape as well.

On no continent in this world is she considered fit. Hell, her upper arms are the size of my calves.
Maybe it's the hair-flip that is interfering......
FAT!!!
That was my focus ... not the "hobbyists," because I've noticed some "nonBlack" providers pump up their butts for what I "ASSumed" was a "marketing strategy" to tap into the Houston "BBW" ...

As for the wornout and meaningless "hater" chatter of "tiatate," personal preferences and sexual desires are not about "hate," but about the particular features of the focus of the observers interests ... which fortunately vary or otherwise there would be one long line .... down the sidewalk waiting a turn.

With that in mind I believe in accurate stats and pics when a lady "markets" herself for companionship, or otherwise I consider it deceptive and disappointing on several levels. I'm not "hating" anyone* for the fraud, but it does wear off that "warm fuzzy" feeling in a hurry while standing at the front door!

*Note: I don't recall ever "hating" anyone in my life. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Got it!
There's more ripples in them legs than a duck pond on a windy day........
  • BLM69
  • 09-25-2017, 08:31 PM
FAT!!! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Lol
There's more ripples in them legs than a duck pond on a windy day........ Originally Posted by winn dixie
This is fucking hilarious
So did the fat barebacking pimped out backpage outing whore tiatate give up finally? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Read and Weep

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

If you want to be successful provider, stop trying to argue with these folks on ECCIE. They are only getting entertainment out of you. There's no reason to have to defend yourself on a silly hooker board. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Someone is paying attention around here!!
So out of all the rude post on here your going to single him out lmfao like you cant be serious.. FACEPALM
  • BLM69
  • 09-25-2017, 11:36 PM
If you want to be successful provider Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
LOL, She'll never be successful with her attitude.
Read and Weep

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

Someone is paying attention around here!! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Darth I dont know who provoked who first in this case but that rule starts off by saying "unprovoked" which is the key word.

2ndly...I'm not taking sides here but let me test this...since I did the same for Tiatate regarding the IP issue.

RockerRick used the words:

fat, barebacking, pimped out, outing whore. If those are true or legit debateable based on either pics, personal statements, or first hand knowledge how are they considered rude.

If a provider is indeed fat is it rude to say she's a fat whore? Remember physical descriptions are part of viewable review descriptions. If a provider uses words that greys whether she barebacks or has a pimp how is that considered rude to say so? If its known a provider has outted someone how is that considered rude to say she's an outting whore.

So if there's truth to each one of these statements then why is a summary statement that says she is a fat, pimped out, barebacking, outting whore any different?

My thoughts on this go far beyond this thread but since we're here might as well use this situation as a good case study. ;-)

RockerRick used the words:

fat, barebacking, pimped out, outing whore. If those are true or legit debateable based on either pics, personal statements, or first hand knowledge how are they considered rude.

If a provider is indeed fat is it rude to say she's a fat whore? Remember physical descriptions are part of viewable review descriptions. If a provider uses words that greys whether she barebacks or has a pimp how is that considered rude to say so? If its known a provider has outted someone how is that considered rude to say she's an outting whore.

So if there's truth to each one of these statements then why is a summary statement that says she is a fat, pimped out, barebacking, outting whore any different? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
1.it was unprovoked, never said a thing to him, go check. Yet he continued to write the same slurs.
2.im not fat. That is his perception and he has never seen me.
3. I have said I don't BB or have a pimp. I didn't grey a single thing. And it's obvious I don't have a pimp. And none of my reviews say or even hint at BB. He was just attempting to spread a lie. I warned him to stop or he would be reported (the only time I responded to him).
4. I didn't out that girl. She gave me info and I posted a censored view of it. Get real.
No what is obvious is you are indeed fat... pics prove that.
You do have a PIMP, only a dumb pimp would have continued this far.
And all fat chicks are barebackers, it's the only way you get any business at all.
These are FACTS not insulting remarks.

And please keep reporting me...
Pretty obvious that I don't give a fuck... right tiatate?