Houston Vs. Dallas

.....[clipped for clarity]......

Do you think I (my look) could even do well in the great H-Town?

Would love some imput from you ladies and gents!

Originally Posted by tiatate
She asked for imput....in the very first post.
4. I didn't out that girl. She gave me info and I posted a censored view of it.. Originally Posted by tiatate

And she GAVE info?

Regardless of how you GOT the info, your willingness to post it without reservation to the GP (general population) area shows that you are wreckless...
And all fat chicks are barebackers, it's the only way you get any business at all.
These are FACTS not insulting remarks.
Originally Posted by rockerrick
Point of order...

Up until VERY recently, I would be considered fat (some still would). I don't bareback... in fact, I'm rather known for my refusal to.
1.it was unprovoked, never said a thing to him, go check. Yet he continued to write the same slurs.
2.im not fat. That is his perception and he has never seen me.
3. I have said I don't BB or have a pimp. I didn't grey a single thing. And it's obvious I don't have a pimp. And none of my reviews say or even hint at BB. He was just attempting to spread a lie. I warned him to stop or he would be reported (the only time I responded to him).
4. I didn't out that girl. She gave me info and I posted a censored view of it. Get real. Originally Posted by tiatate
I wont argue your points in depth but ok. I will just say though you should have quit after the first 2 pages..never should have let it get this far....never should have posted anything whether censored or not. It was a bad look no matter how you slice it.

There is this thing called the law of diminishing returns...and at some point you're simply not getting back the value or same rate of return on your investment....my advice learn from it and move on.
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2017, 08:24 AM
1.it was unprovoked, never said a thing to him, go check. Yet he continued to write the same slurs.
2.im not fat. That is his perception and he has never seen me.
3. I have said I don't BB or have a pimp. I didn't grey a single thing. And it's obvious I don't have a pimp. And none of my reviews say or even hint at BB. He was just attempting to spread a lie. I warned him to stop or he would be reported (the only time I responded to him).
4. I didn't out that girl. She gave me info and I posted a censored view of it. Get real. Originally Posted by tiatate
All lies!! All the proof needed to prove you wrong in on this thread
And she GAVE info?

Regardless of how you GOT the info, your willingness to post it without reservation to the GP (general population) area shows that you are wreckless... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
She's from Dallas?
She's from Dallas? Originally Posted by LexusLover
She indicated that she is "mainly a Dallas provider" in her original post UITB. But she failed to provide further detail on where she is "from" otherwise.

She could be "from" Venus for all we know.
All lies!! All the proof needed to prove you wrong in on this thread Originally Posted by BLM69
Who cares? Go back to Dallas.
She indicated that she is "mainly a Dallas provider" in her original post UITB. But she failed to provide further detail on where she is "from" otherwise.

She could be "from" Venus for all we know. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Are big butts popular in Dallas?

Big Butts don't last long on Venus.

Big Butts don't last long on Venus. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well, that is all a matter of taste and varies significantly, I'm sure. Since I dont spend much time in Dallas anymore, I would not be able to be a qualified witness thereof.

With regards to the popularity of big booty hoes in H town, I know significantly more African American males are drawn to more junk in the trunk than are the "token white fellas" and maybe a fair number of Latinos as well. This is only an observation though

This has been discussed (a few posts back) but I believe that my thoughts were congruent with that poster.

* the aforementioned narrative is pursuant to the directive as set forth by our esteemed moderator, DarthMaul, to be concerning the OP topic:

"what do you guys think about the culture of your own city? Do you think I (my look) could even do well in the great H-Town?"
Who cares? Go back to Dallas. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Also pursuant to the directive...

(what do you guys think about the culture of your own city?)

The current tard-culture is fucked up. There are even admitted rapists who claim that they are immune to STDs and AIDS (WolfWhistle and CutePapi).

Should the OP decide not to stay in our city and go back to Dallas....please take WolfWhistle and CutePapi with you.

We will form a group collection to pay for the extra gas
No what is obvious is you are indeed fat... pics prove that.
You do have a PIMP, only a dumb pimp would have continued this far.
And all fat chicks are barebackers, it's the only way you get any business at all.
These are FACTS not insulting remarks.

And please keep reporting me...
Pretty obvious that I don't give a fuck... right tiatate? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Damn. What fat whore pissed in your cheerios?

Big Butts don't last long on Venus. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wow did we actually end up back on topic!?
Big butts are fairly popular in Dallas, but even on RW (that haven't been to hobby) trips to Houston I get much more attention, compared to Dallas. Could possibly be cause I'm going out more when there? IDK. That was mainly what my post was about, how would a big bootied, curly haired chick do in Houston?
So are you saying that big asses, specifically yours, is the topic then?
Wow did we actually end up back on topic!?
Big butts are fairly popular in Dallas, but even on RW (that haven't been to hobby) trips to Houston I get much more attention, compared to Dallas. Could possibly be cause I'm going out more when there? IDK. That was mainly what my post was about, how would a big bootied, curly haired chick do in Houston? Originally Posted by tiatate