Houston Vs. Dallas

Damn. What fat whore pissed in your cheerios? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
None... you don't actually believe any food would be left to piss in when fat whores are concerned?
Or are you rejecting the "imput" (your words) that your educated (self-claimed) big ass has been getting all this time?

REMEMBER?
what do you guys think about the culture of your own city? Do you think I (my look) could even do well in the great H-Town?"

Think carefully. Because what you have been getting all this time was exactly what you ASKED FOR WHEN YOU DECIDED TO START YOUR MARKETING THREAD UITB HERE.
What does imput mean?
lol a typo they have ran with. looking for things to nag about.
Your body is fine. We all like different things, theres a market for almost anything. The problem is your shitty, holier than thou attitude.

Some women are providers, your attitude has proved you're just a whore.
Is tiatate related to Terry Tate?
tit for tat will never learn!! She started another b/s threAD in dallas co/ed.....How delusional!!! Back on topic, I do not think Houston would be a very good place to hobby for you tittat! Let alone in Texas!! I would suggest Puerto rico, that is the only thing that is more messed up than you
tit for tat will never learn!! She started another b/s threAD in dallas co/ed.....How delusional!!! Back on topic, I do not think Houston would be a very good place to hobby for you tittat! Let alone in Texas!! I would suggest Puerto rico, that is the only thing that is more messed up than you Originally Posted by winn dixie
of course she goes back and posts in dallas, that group of gay ass mods protect bitches like her....then meet up with her tranny friends for free mod anal.......they live for tranny anal....ask NY'R he lives for it.......that's why dallas is more "gentile" than Houston.....our mods dig the free anal.........
but your attitude is shitty, nobody owes you shit......
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2017, 11:18 PM
Your body is fine. We all like different things, theres a market for almost anything. The problem is your shitty, holier than thou attitude.

Some women are providers, your attitude has proved you're just a whore. Originally Posted by corona
Sounds like what everyone has told her about her attitude, Fat chicks rule in TX
Sounds like what everyone has told her about her attitude, Fat chicks rule in TX Originally Posted by BLM69
unless their attitude is too fucked up........ijs
Fat chicks rule in TX Originally Posted by BLM69
Just because someone is louder and takes up more room ....

... doesn't mean they "rule"!
Just because someone is louder and takes up more room ....

... doesn't mean they "rule"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

If rule means a whole lot more of them than I agree. I think it has to do with the heat and invention of air conditioning.
Is the OP BBCR-receptive?
If rule means a whole lot more of them than I agree. I think it has to do with the heat and invention of air conditioning. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
.. not to mention fast food, TV, and the internet!

I mean now one can order fast food on the internet to be delivered to the "incall" so one doesn't even have to walk to the vehicle to go stuff one's face to help grow that ass. The 21st Century is just remarkable. And getting heavier daily.
.. not to mention fast food, TV, and the internet!

I mean now one can order fast food on the internet to be delivered to the "incall" so one doesn't even have to walk to the vehicle to go stuff one's face to help grow that ass. The 21st Century is just remarkable. And getting heavier daily. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That is the HARDEST part about doing keto-- there just aren't a lot of convenience options that work when you are pressed for time. I've learned to mealprep in advance for those days-- but I am not looking forward to trying to stick to plan when I'm back to touring. As good as steak is, I can't imagine wanting to eat it every day.