Houston Vs. Dallas

• RoxyG
  • 10-02-2017, 11:44 PM
Damn, 96 pages!!

Houston just has better restaurants. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I dont know about that. We don't have a Joe T. Garcia's or a Babes
Houston just has better restaurants. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Nonsense... proper restaurants have healthy options... Houston just has a ton of fast food
Nonsense... proper restaurants have healthy options... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Frankly, I prefer to decide what is healthy for me, not a cook at a public restaurant... who has no clue as to my particular condition.
What is she's fat in Dallas and fat is Houston? Does Houston adore fat providers and see them as higher quality there than in Dallas? A pig is still a pig everywhere it goes. Originally Posted by BLM69
Lmao someone is still pressed I see.
That's funny cause you were JUST asking for a discount begging to see me.
You are so fake it hurts.
Frankly, I prefer to decide what is healthy for me, not a cook at a public restaurant... who has no clue as to my particular condition. Originally Posted by LexusLover
True.. however for traveling ladies that isn't always an option. Sure, I could get a room at a Homewood Suites, but I wouldn't want to cook much for fear of having my incall smell like food since its a relatively small space.

ETA: Tiatate-- you are aware that BLM is a chubby chaser, right? He likes his girls bigger.
True.. however for traveling ladies that isn't always an option. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I travel for work as well. But it occurs to me that unless one is preparing rotten cabbage and "over ripe" dead fish for meals that "food smells" can be eliminated or at least "tamed" to a level that they are not noticeable or if noticeable are acceptably pleasant. Be creative!

An alternative, if you travel into the same areas periodically, is "shop around" until you find a small, "ma and pa," place that will accept moderate preparation requests for a reasonable gratuity. I've noticed that some of these "high end" spots have "sensitive chefs" who resist guests "messing" with their creations.
I generally keep it simple. Steak. Even with seasonings.. its pretty hard to put enough on a steak to throw me out of ketosis. Redundant, sure... but I'd rather be redundant than fall off the wagon.

The hardest part about my next trip to Texas is going to be all the disappointed regulars who will want to take me out for Mexican (I don't have good Tex-Mex up here) or who want to take me to Babe's. Mexican I can work around with fajitas.. but there is just no way I can hit Babe's and stay on plan. By then, I'll be at goal weight.. but to be honest, I'm liking the way I feel now and don't want to go back to old habits.
Babes.....I would kill for some fried chicken...almost worth the 3 hour drive from houston. I would use the gravy to rub one off after i get finished eating...haha
Haha-- I don't care about the gravy-- never been a fan... but that chicken.. and those potatoes... and that corn... and LAWD the Banana Pudding!!!!
Yep...i would put my dick the the banana pudding...american pie style..damnit...going to have to plan a roadtrip now
  • pxmcc
  • 10-03-2017, 01:20 PM
^^There's a restaurant up the street from Lauberge (on Lake Drive, maybe?) that has great Southern cooking/soul food. Ask the concierge at ur hotel where to go for the best down home Southern cooking.

Op, at 25,000 views and counting, I'd say your post did go viral. Whether this thread is a good look for you is another matter. You were a hair's breath away from a nice long bancation for outing, and probably scared a lot of hobbyists away. BSC hoes are not on my menu btw lol.
So now the topic is restaurants?
I rarely say much in coed, but holy fuck, can a mod give this thread the merciful end it deserves.
So now the topic is restaurants? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Isn't that a more appetizing topic?
I gather "you guys" was intended as a gender-neutral expression.