The End Game begins

Yep. we told ya this was the goal ..

MANDATORY VACCINES .. BY FORCE.

oh yes! let me repeat that .. loud and clear ..

MANDATORY VACCINES .. BY FORCE.

line up sheep .. the Gates vaccine police are coming for YOU!

Denmark rushes through emergency coronavirus law

https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/den...oronavirus-law

Denmark's parliament on Thursday night unanimously passed an emergency coronavirus law which gives health authorities powers to force testing, treatment and quarantine with the backing of the police.

The far-reaching new law will remain in force until March 2021, when it will expire under a sunset clause.

"I was touched when I saw the whole Parliament standing up and voting for this," Health Minister Magnus Heunicke told Danish state broadcaster DR after the law passed.

"It is time to put aside party politics and be together to do what it takes to bring Denmark safely through this situation."

Jens Elo Rytter, law professor at Copenhagen University, said the measures were unlike anything passed in the last 75 years "It is certainly the most extreme since the Second World War," he told the Jyllands-Posten newspaper. "There have been some powerful encroachments in various terror packages. But this goes further."

Trine Maria Ilsøe, DR's court correspondent, said that Danish citizens could face prosecution under the new law if they refused to comply with health authorities' demands. "It means that you could be sentenced to a punishment if you, for example, refuse to allow yourself to be tested for coronavirus," she said.

The Ministry of Health will now work with the Ministry of Justice on the details of how the police will work with health officials to enforce their demands.

As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus.

It also empowers them to prohibit access to public institutions, supermarkets and shops, public and private nursing homes and hospitals, and also to impose restrictions on access to public transport.

Initially, the government wanted to the law to give the police the right to enter private homes without a court order if there is a suspicion of coronavirus infection. But this was dropped after opposition from parties in the parliament.

The parliamentary session was itself affected by the pandemic, with only 95 out of 179 MPs present for the vote, efforts made to ensure that MPs kept a safe distance from one another, and MPs voting by standing up.
Den alvorlige situation påvirker også afstemningerne i folketingssalen. Afstemning ved at rejse sig. Afstand mellem alle i salen. Nødvendig lovgivning stemmes igennem med stort flertal. Næste møde inden midnat. #dkpol pic.twitter.com/rJAYNEbHSS
— Torsten Schack (@Torstenschack) March 12, 2020

coronavirus
Looks like Denmark is going to be snuffings out that virus fasters than Clorox through a goose!

Yous Yanks ain’t gonna let nobody tell yous how to die, eh?

Sad.
Looks like Denmark is going to be snuffings out that virus fasters than Clorox through a goose!

Sad. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

when Blackie Trudeau orders yous to bend over and drop 'em .. what ya gonna do when the vax police cum for yous??

What ya gonna do .. when Blackie cums for U?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXTn2gSG7es

BAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAA

Sad. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
So you are happy as long as left wing dictators are dishing out the rules?
So you are happy as long as left wing dictators are dishing out the rules? Originally Posted by friendly fred

he's happy the Mod Squad hasn't sent his fake handle to the land of BAND .. yet.

BAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
Not for your lacks of trying, eh, Pedsy?
Interesting that the Danes, of all people, are going Nazi over this.
And there is no vaccine.
I'd bet less than a week before this is in court.
And I'll also bet that the law enforcement folks will inform the health folks that it's unenforceable.
Well perhaps enforceable if Denmark becomes a police state with a cop at every bus/train stop, every supermarket, bar, etc and people required to wear placards.
when Blackie Trudeau orders yous to bend over and drop 'em .. what ya gonna do when the vax police cum for yous??

What ya gonna do .. when Blackie cums for U?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXTn2gSG7es

BAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He’ll say open for business!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
Always liked that West Side Story song, until recently. Anyone recall the whack-job governor of Michigan? WELF, she's gotten more tyrannical than ever.

Medical police state: FBI and HHS raid medical spa treating coronavirus patients with intravenous vitamin C

A health and wellness facility in Michigan that was treating potential Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) patients with intravenous vitamin C has been raided and shut down by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for allegedly committing “fraud.”

According to Dr. Charles Mok of the Allure Medical Spa, the FBI and HHS took issue with the facility’s decision to offer “high-dose, intravenous vitamin C to all essential workers who are exposed to COVID-19,” even though this is exactly what China, South Korea, and other countries have been doing to treat their patients.

The two federal agencies reportedly stormed the facility on 26 Mile Road and Van Dyke in Shelby Township just before 8 am on April 23, and proceeded to haul out boxes of medical records and other “evidence,” sorting it into three makeshift tents. All of those involved with the raid were seen wearing full-body protective gear, including gas mask-type face coverings.

Welcome to Michigan - Comrade. All your medical records are belong to us...

• Tiny
  • 04-29-2020, 09:43 AM
Most Americans would happily get vaccinated, making the small minority that won’t irrelevant. You’d probably still create enough immunity to control the spread of the virus by vaccinating the willing.
Why get vaccinated if the threat to myself is near zero? And the threat to my family and the people I come into contact with is near zero?

I'm not getting a rushed out vaccine.
Most Americans would happily get vaccinated, making the small minority that won’t irrelevant.

Agree. If the vaccine works and remember, we've been working on an Influenza vaccine for how long now, only the non treated BY CHOICE will be susceptible and 80% of them WILL NOT DIE.

You’d probably still create enough immunity to control the spread of the virus by vaccinating the willing. Originally Posted by Tiny

Yep! This must be by choice.

Not for your lacks of trying, eh, Pedsy? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if yous say so Yssup Rider
uh ohhhh! Plus one for the good guys. I have it on good authority that yssup is in full blackface on his back porch in clarksville
Looks like somebody scrounged up enoughs coin to get his electricity cut back on.