Texas is lameee

The whole state is ...
I need to get out of this state!
I will go anywhere! Originally Posted by Starz
How about going to the gym!?!

Mods - Please move this thread to a more relevant Forum...maybe somewhere in Texas?!?
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Mods...Mod...anyone...Beuler.. .anyone....
Says the pimp controlling a VP account...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2100515&highlight=

There is a lot of money to be made... Maybe if you hadn't started drama..... your girls might have done better here in Texas

I never travel and I'm quite successful in Dallas, TX
How about a waterpark!
I heard a quote once stating, "Wherever you go, there you are."
Find the positives. I was military and lived in a bunch of different cities. Leaving Chicago was hard. I've enjoyed most of my addresses-- since,I AM the party. I hope the reason you posted isn't a big problem. I'll meditate positive vibrations your way. Think big.

Hugs!
How about a waterpark! Originally Posted by yitzchak
That there's funny!!
Texas can be Hobby Mecca. But if you provide shitty service, have a shitty attitude, or are just plain shitty you're gonna have a hard time here. There's too many quality providers here for the clients to put up with your bullshit.

Unless you constantly move around, it's gonna catch up with you.

Up your game.

Get better.

But don't whine about it.

BTW, posting this in this forum just screams "Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment."
I believe this is the wrong forum for the OP's post..
I hear Illinois is the up-and-coming state. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Yeah....50th ranked Credit Rating in the entire country.....and its not even close.

Chicago....sanctuary city led by an idiot libturd of a mayor....

No doubt....successful people are flocking to this POS state by the truckloads....

Oh, one more thing.....Illinois gave the country the closet muzzie of a failed potus, Hussein Obama. Nuff sed!

Good luck to the OP no matter where she goes.....but go, she must.
Sometimes you just need a break!! I could never move to another state Born andvBreed&#128540
The thought of leaving all my family behind is just to isolating to me.
Texas can be Hobby Mecca. But if you provide shitty service, have a shitty attitude, or are just plain shitty you're gonna have a hard time here. There's too many quality providers here for the clients to put up with your bullshit.

Unless you constantly move around, it's gonna catch up with you.

Up your game.

Get better.

But don't whine about it.

BTW, posting this in this forum just screams "Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment." Originally Posted by corona

Spot on. Nothing wrong with Texas for this kind of work. Plenty of ladies are doing just fine, no matter who they are, all over the state. BUT, you have to be on your game. If you aren't, Texas isn't the place for you.

Did you think one of the gentlemen here was going to help take you away and fix all of that for you?
Every city has it's good and bad features. You'll have good and bad days no matter where you go. Originally Posted by Amy Addyson
+1
I love me some texas.. texas men..... Save a horse ride a cowboy!
Knowing that you started out in Killeen area, there isn't as much business up there.
And I'm going to be honest with you, you posted in an ISO in Austin looking for BBFS. That is a business killer for most ladies.
Whether you would have followed through with BBFS or not, it's still a perception since you answered him.
Spot on. Nothing wrong with Texas for this kind of work. Plenty of ladies are doing just fine, no matter who they are, all over the state. BUT, you have to be on your game. If you aren't, Texas isn't the place for you. Originally Posted by FireKitten

Did you think one of the gentlemen here was going to help take you away and fix all of that for you? Originally Posted by FireKitten

Or better yet, maybe this kind of work is not for you
. I do VERY well in FTW and I am over 65! Attitude and service --- that is the key.