Republicans are in self destruction mode.

These guys can’t stop fighting with each other. It’s hilarious.
Staff Edit - Biomed1Gaetz is still bantering with McCarthy.
Senate Rep moving towards independent due to trump lies.
House Rep quitting due to trump and wacko right.
Just matter of time until they dump Johnson.
Just when you think they can’t do anything dumber they prove you wrong.
It's the maga way. Turmoil to cover up their ineptitude
Yeah. Causing a fuss when representatives stop representing those they were elected to represent is totally anti-democratic. Much better to march in lockstep like a good little lemmings. Thinking is so 80s.
Yeah. Causing a fuss when representatives stop representing those they were elected to represent is totally anti-democratic. Much better to march in lockstep like a good little lemmings. Thinking is so 80s. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Leftists are too used to their representatives acting like Hitler Youth marching in lockstep to Der Fuhrer Pelosi and Schumer to recognize what real democracy looks like
It's cute. Sort of like watching a retard slap fights. It's funny but you feel just a bit sorry for them. Precious little dipshits that need looking after.
Retarded is no longer used to describe kids with intellectual disabilities. The American left now has sole ownership of the term.
Leftists are too used to their representatives acting like Hitler Youth marching in lockstep to Der Fuhrer Pelosi and Schumer to recognize what real democracy looks like Originally Posted by berryberry
Off subject.
Hi jacking post to spew your rants.
Why are you here
Off subject.
Hi jacking post to spew your rants.
Why are you here Originally Posted by mtnitlion
Please show me a post by you that isn't a rant? Just one please
Please show me a post by you that isn't a rant? Just one please Originally Posted by chizzy
I get ya Chizzy. I do but they are my posts about what I want to rant about. I have gone on other posts and ranted like that off subject and got points.
Just saying.
With trumpfs family crime syndicate in control of the gop. And having sinister agents like gaetz mtg . It's all they do is create turmoil.
They have zero ideas of how to lead or ideas on what to do next. Magas have destroyed the grand ol party.
Self destruction? .....
More like a night of the long knives from maga.
Gentlemen let’s stop with the insults and get back on topic
It's cute. Sort of like watching a retard slap fights. It's funny but you feel just a bit sorry for them. Precious little dipshits that need looking after. Originally Posted by TechPapi
It's like they're trying to sabotage their own party.

Their cute little "impeachment hearings" are beyond embarrassing. If Comer, Jordan or anybody else on this committe had a triple-digit IQ, they'd realize how bad of a look this is.

They can't even articulate what they're trying to impeach him for. They've been asked, point blank, WHY they're attempting to impeach Biden, and they can't answer the question. Even if they could articulate a single crime, they don't have the votes to impeach anyway.

Great use of time and resources there, shit heads.
Leftists are too used to their representatives acting like Hitler Youth marching in lockstep to Der Fuhrer Pelosi and Schumer to recognize what real democracy looks like Originally Posted by berryberry
Honestly- I'd say that would be more of the house and senate on Jan 2017. They had a "little knives clubhouse" and had hundreds of republican luncheons where they all huddled and figured out how to gain power in group think vs. representational think- essentially the nexus of how republicans have now worked since that time 7 plus years ago. They are missing leadership now and have become radicalized by GOP think vs. constituent representation think. Party over everything else.

This is not something new in politics and it's literally what kept so many REP's from voting their conscious vs. what the leadership wanted. You'd get black-balled or lose your house appointments if you fell out of line.

I recall Paul Ryan even getting the cold shoulder when he decided to not be a pony boy for Trump.

Oh well, everything old is new again I guess.
This thread isn't about Democrats, but I must say it's hilarious that anyone accuses them of "marching in lockstep" over anything.

Marching in lockstep has always been a Republican thing. In fact, it's often been a problem for Democrats - not being able to all land on the same page.

If ANY of today's GOP falls out of favor with "dear leader", they are immediately black-balled and relegated to the dustbin. Just ask Bob Corker, Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, Mike Gallagher, Ken Buck, etc.

It's why Republicans keep stepping down. They're not allowed to voice their own opinions. They parrot what "dear leader" tells them to say, or they are ostracized. Self destruction mode, indeed.
It’s not Trump they fall out of favor with, it’s their constituents. That’s called representative government. Cheney lost her primary by nearly 40 points, one of the largest margins in the history of congress. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t Trump who overwhelmingly voted her out.