ISIS

Who else thinks it time to dig up Reagan, reanimate his ass like Frankenstein and turn him loose on these ISIS fuckers?
The best president we ever had. A person I have always considered a true american hero. He was a great man. And above all else a leader of a free america
He was. The problem is he is vilified and marginalized by today's academia.
Professors of today are priests in the leftest religion. Most people do not realize this has been going on for thousands of years.
Moonlight inn. Speak easy. 73. Rd university. Dutch. I'm cy,s. Direct decendent
Regan the rise to power. The. Book. Are every book has a mention of cy griffiths
I'm a direct descendant of an officer in the American revolution. I was not there but I am proud none the less.
Rightfully you should be very proud sir.
http://www.iptv.org/iowapress/transcripts/3142.cfm right at the 5 min mark I met him at elliot Beachcraft air port the first time during the republican cuacuses in 1980 i believe
I'm a direct descendant of an officer in the American revolution. I was not there but I am proud none the less. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
As you should be
I'm a direct descendant of an officer in the American revolution. I was not there but I am proud none the less. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
So am I. He was very heroic, but I can't reveal the name as I'm still using it.
Was just talking to some guys at work about how similar Obama is to Reagan in handling foreign policy...NOT!!!

LMFAO! What a worthless, spineless, $@!&^*...

Putin wouldn't have even considered f'n with Ukraine if R.R. was in office. Current prez worst since Carter at least, maybe LBJ, maybe...ever?
This ISIS thing is a sore fucking subject to me. I was with the 101st Airborne for 4 & 1/2 years fighting for not just our continued Freedom, but others that can't stand up for themselves. This whole beheading shit makes me madder than I can even put into words. It troubles me that we did that exchange for that soldier awhile back, I understood as a soldier that if I was ever captured, I was gone, no one was coming for me, and I accepted that. Don't you all remember where the U.S. has always stood on this issue.... WE DO NOT EVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS! Now with this new president we have sent the wrong message to our enemies, and they will continue to try to use it against us to get what they want.
Thank you and god bless you for being a gung ho mthr fkr. !! Thank you !!
Couldn't agree w/you more L.A!
LA thank you for your service.