Rules for MFM

cool--thanks for sharing!

BTW---ladies this guy right above me KNOWS all the rules and is a damn fine example of how to have one helluva orgasmic mfm session!!
Those are some common sense rules. While not expressly stated, I would add communication ahead of time is vital. That way, everyone knows each others expectations and limits.
it also helps when the people involved have a prior meeting and a connection!
Yes, an ice breaker like having a drink or two beforehand is good to establish a connection!
When playing with new friends I try to meet up first in a public place to begin building the trust factor...
Great advice I've been looking to try MFM for awhile.
I luv luv luv my MFM sessions!

{badhusband see ya in the big D I hope!}
Sry guys I have a one dick limit( mine and mine only)!
you can also break out a deck of cards and play a few rounds of PokeHer the back makes a good "table " lol
My suggestion would be invite Ms. Athena and it is guaranteed to be a good time!
Solid rules, but like others said should be common sense, though common sense just isn't common enough these days. I won't do MMF, because I'm not into men, not that there is anything wrong with that. MFM on the other hand is a lot of fun with the right friend and a kinky lady. Pretty hot to see her enjoy the attention of two men. "Eiffel Tower" type scenarios are fun (friend fucks while you get head, or other way around.) If the girl is into some light bondage all the more fun for me. Funnest MFM I had was with a girl that wanted to be blind folded and chained to a hook she had setup on her bedroom ceiling.
  • ogre
  • 11-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Or the Ghostbuster rule: Don't cross the streams!
  • mob
  • 11-29-2012, 02:32 PM
I don't like the idea of a lady in a squat or on her knees with my organ
in one hand another guy in her other hand. Have no desire to have my
little head rubbed against another guy. When I do a 3some and am paying
the bill, I need to be the center of attention.

Chauvenistic? Maybe, but that's just me.