Prostate Massage - How Do You Know When It's Been Done To The Max!

I've always enjoyed cumming while a woman strokes or sucks my cock while feeling her fingers massaging/milking my prostate. It's a singlularly intense way to cum and I'm hopeful the ladies on here that provide AND specialize in such service can explain what makes their prostate technique so successful. I'll start the show off by saying my fave was one lady that knew exactly when to slip her finger in...the precise time to start pressing on my prostate...the time to stop to prolong my anticipated suffering and when to show proper pity and make me cum. It's certainly what makes the difference between a good and spectacular session when that's the way I want to cum.
It is awesome especially after a great massage, so relaxing.
I believe the mans prostate is like a woman's G-spot..like both sexes they need to be turned on, when they get turned on their (spot) pulsates and swells making it is easier to tickle~
It works for me.. you just got to make them want it so bad that they try to take it to the elbow~
Never had it done, maybe something I should put it on my list?
Tx, since you're in hobby heaven there in big D, who do you recommend for that spectacular experience ?
That is something I've been wanting to do...I enjoy giving intense orgasms a lot! I have done it to some extent, but it hasn't been the main focus of the session.
I have a brand new male g spot stimulator too...I am ready to put it to use!
I forgot to use it on the last guy I had strapped to my bed....maybe next time!
It's been done correctly when you feel cum dripping on you from the ceiling!
I believe the mans prostate is like a woman's G-spot..like both sexes they need to be turned on, when they get turned on their (spot) pulsates and swells making it is easier to tickle~
It works for me.. you just got to make them want it so bad that they try to take it to the elbow~ Originally Posted by NurseCarrie
thats works for me Nurse Carrie!
It's been done correctly when you feel cum dripping on you from the ceiling! Originally Posted by angusranch
You, my friend are correct....the ceiling, TV, sliding glass windows...An uncontrollable, undeniable, full throated orgasm, that will leave you, trembling in ecstasy... Usually in a puddle, gasping for air...
Check out the clip below... too funny:

http://miachristinelove.blogspot.com...ood-style.html
To the max.. i.. million ( evil grins here )

Sometimes it's not the giver but the receiver that has the control button. When a fella can stop and start the activites with his own control hole, it's time to give him an ice cube to hold on to ; )

If you are reaching deeper, can you not get deeper?

Are you asking for the 'red light' effect or just boasting?
a good prostate massage will lead to intense orgasms

when its to the max?? when the guy almost passes out and his knees and toes start popping and he has to lay there for a short time to recoup!
I so cannot wait until your BCS visit early next year.

a good prostate massage will lead to intense orgasms

when its to the max?? when the guy almost passes out and his knees and toes start popping and he has to lay there for a short time to recoup! Originally Posted by DallasRain
My question, or rather concern, is once a man has experienced this max O. Do you find that the "regular' experience with resulting O is somewhat of a letdown? Do you tend to get hooked on seeking that max O from then on?
My question, or rather concern, is once a man has experienced this max O. Do you find that the "regular' experience with resulting O is somewhat of a letdown? Do you tend to get hooked on seeking that max O from then on? Originally Posted by gee_a_cee
I have been told by several men YES!
But there are so many talented gals that specialize in it at your disposal....so you should be ok! lol