Things NOT to Say to your Dominant

Things NOT to Say to your Dominant...

- Is that the BEST You can do?

- There is no such thing as long enough or hard enough...

- I have NO limits

- You wouldn't DARE do that...

- I can take whatever You dish out.

- That wouldn't be enough for me...

- I've had better

- You're not doing it right...

- You missed a spot...

- You want to put WHAT WHERE?

- You do that one more time and You're asking for it!

- Neiner, neiner, neiner...

- No Way Jose!

- NOOOO! PLEASE STOP....

- You wouldn't do THAT?

- Well, THAT's a STUPID idea!

- My previous Dom/me did it better

- DO ME! DO ME! DO ME!

- You're my baby!

- But what would people THINK....?

- I can’t help it

-You need to learn how to count.

- Ya Think?

- DUH!

- You don’t scare me

And the classic:- - THAT will NOT FIT!!!
And just how many of those have you dared to say??? lol
Come here BITCH !
And just how many of those have you dared to say??? lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I can see a bad outcome with most of them.
quote--
- DO ME! DO ME! DO ME!
And just how many of those have you dared to say??? lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I lost count after 12.............
Some years ago, before seeing an exceptional Pro Domme for the first of what turned out to be many times, I responded to her request to describe some of what I sought in a session. Amongst other things, I made the mistake of saying that

"I WOULD LIKE HER TO SET MY ASS ON FIRE."

Which she did, and then some. And she never tired of quoting that line back to me. But she was the first person to get me into subspace, and reliably did so on all our visits, for which I am everlastingly grateful.

I think she took me as far as Pro Domme can, and I was glad to have explored many aspects of that, and still enjoy many of them, but in more of a sensual domination context.
Those are all the lines to say if you want More punishment .
They were all just innocent statements.
cumalot--I think the only thing that a sub has told me is, "don't leave any marks".
cumalot--I think the only thing that a sub has told me is, "don't leave any marks". Originally Posted by mikkifine
Yeap add a little "please mistress " (insert above ^^) and that's a perfect example
Please don't leave any marks that will last more than 8 hours, if you're GOOD enough.

How big can you get me to take?

I can take it, as long you don't draw any blood.

How long will it take You, to use my SAFE word? Did we book enough time for that?
I always tell the guys "ouch is NOT a safe word" lol
  • savak
  • 12-28-2012, 08:15 AM
i told a provider to fill up a bath tub with water and we did a roleplay where she did water torture/interrogation roleplay.

after she did two rounds of shoving my head in the bath tub, she pulled my head up and asked me if i was ready to talk. i told her "im still a little thirsty". she shoved my head down for round 3 and then i agreed to talk.
i told a provider to fill up a bath tub with water and we did a roleplay where she did water torture/interrogation roleplay.

after she did two rounds of shoving my head in the bath tub, she pulled my head up and asked me if i was ready to talk. i told her "im still a little thirsty". she shoved my head down for round 3 and then i agreed to talk. Originally Posted by savak

You just gave me so many ideas ! Interrogation roleplay