Diving In....

I recently met a really nice guy who wanted me to dress him up and do a few other little things we will keep our secret. I picked him out a nice outfit. I dressed him all up and we did our little thing. It was fun, innocent, and exciting all in one! I look forward to meeting other fine gentlemen like him!
Cassie how did ya dress him. I just gotta know?
PICS!!!!!PICS!!PICS!!!!

{that is such fun play! I keep some bra & panty outfits handy,just in case...}
Please sign me up !
haha, I put black fishnets, my favorite black and green skirt (he's a smaller build guy) and a tube top on him. Along with some chapstick. I would have used real lipstick but did not want to cause any waves!
And Dallas! He'd prob kill me if I took pics, although he might let me do a neck down shot! I will have to inquire about that!
haha, I put black fishnets, my favorite black and green skirt (he's a smaller build guy) and a tube top on him. Along with some chapstick. I would have used real lipstick but did not want to cause any waves!
And Dallas! He'd prob kill me if I took pics, although he might let me do a neck down shot! I will have to inquire about that!
Originally Posted by CassiePcolaFL
I am just imagining it...so HOT!!

When i lived in bend Oregon.I actually did a "slumber party session"...the guy was well known in the commu nity so he came over to my incall in drag...we played with make-up/painted our fingers & toes...and just had a good ol girly girl time!
Ha that sounds fun as heck too. I like me some drag queens. LOL Have ever since I was a teen age girl.

Crazy!
hey Cassie---wanna do doubles???
Sure girl! Anytime!

That dude is sick and so are you girls. LOL.
lol---sick & twisted.....guess that makes us "devient angels" or "satan's mistresses"??!!!
Hey Cassie! after you dressed him up, did you make him suck your plastic chic-dick ?
  • Mokoa
  • 01-02-2013, 11:44 PM
haha, I put black fishnets, my favorite black and green skirt (he's a smaller build guy) and a tube top on him. Originally Posted by CassiePcolaFL
If you are referring to the skirt in the last picture of your showcase...

That is a very nice skirt, indeed. I like those kind, short and flared out. Just like the various short, pleated plaid skirts...

Why thank you! And yes, that is the skirt he wore! I am sure each time he looks at that picture he shivers.

You are a bad girl Cassie smiling at his shivers!