Maybe offering doubles with a sexy boy toy of mine on here

I have a sexy boy toy friend on here and he talked about offering doubles with me because he is bi-sexual as well as I so we thought we could offer some fun Sebastian W is his handle Just curious if there is even a market for doubles like that?
Woohooo guys this chick is sexy as fuck..and tastes yummy (i have tasted her).....so any kinda combo of doubles with her would be HOT!!

I have a partner for mfm and mmf playtimes (he is only bi-oral) BUT have found a market for that very accepting...and FUN!!!!

So advertise it and see what happens...ya never know.
I have a sexy boy toy friend on here and he talked about offering doubles with me because he is bi-sexual as well as I so we thought we could offer some fun Sebastian W is his handle Just curious if there is even a market for doubles like that? Originally Posted by thatdarlingone
I’m not going to say the money ‘s gonna roll in, there were some now retired providers who had called me in the past to be the other M in an MFM. Some just wanted to watch and later participate. Hopefully he’ll be available at the drop of a pair of undies because sometimes I had to drop everything and rush over to her I call.
Also be prepared for some kinky stuff. One guy has a request to double stuff her ‘V’ so if your sure you can handle it.
Go for it.
wooohoo double stuffing the V is such fun!! especially with a tight pussy like mine!! lol

Op maybe try posting this in local discusssipon board and see what they say

goods luck sugar!
Dallas let me know if you ever need another guy.