Don't have access to see encounter reports

I'm not sure why, but for some ladies when I click on their encounter reports through their showcases I keep getting an error saying I don't have permission.

Anybody else has this problem?
I'm not a staff member, but I can tell you this has been asked and answered several times previously. It surfaced after Eccie re-started earlier this year, after the FOSTA/SESTA-caused shutdown. Those old reviews using the old template were deemed too explicit under the new rules, and didn't meet the new laws. That's why there aren't any "Reviews" at all any more, rather, they're now "Encounters." The review count is retained, but the actual content is not visible. Also, some providers didn't re-qualify under the new Eccie rules, either by choice or otherwise.
  • ztonk
  • 08-03-2019, 10:36 AM
I'm not sure why, but for some ladies when I click on their encounter reports through their showcases I keep getting an error saying I don't have permission. Originally Posted by jobobom7
You need to earn or buy Premium Access to see the older reports.

ztonk
I stand corrected, then. With Premium, I should now be able to see all old reports, right? I still see "you do not have permission..." from time to time when looking up reports on longer-term providers. Are those like one-off problems?
  • ztonk
  • 08-03-2019, 07:10 PM
Are those like one-off problems? Originally Posted by TravelingTex
The site has its fair share of glitches...

ztonk