Hunter Biden used FBI mole to tip him off to China probes: tipster

Hunter Biden had an FBI mole named “One-Eye” who tipped off his Chinese business partners that they were under investigation, according to an Israeli energy expert arrested in Cyprus last month on gunrunning charges.

The House Oversight Committee is investigating the explosive claims by Dr. Gal Luft, a former Israel Defense Forces lieutenant colonel with deep intelligence ties in Washington and Beijing, who says he was arrested to stop him from revealing what he knows about the Biden family and FBI corruption — details he told the Department of Justice in 2019, which he says it ignored.

Luft, 56, first made the claims on Feb. 18 on Twitter, after being detained at a Cyprus airport as he prepared to board a plane to Israel.

“I’ve been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the U.S. The U.S., claiming I’m an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren’t tragic. I’ve never been an arms dealer.

“DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden.

Luft remains in jail awaiting extradition to the US over what he says are trumped-up charges of arms trafficking to China and Libya, and violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

Through his American lawyer, Robert Henoch, Luft said he tried four years ago to inform the DOJ that Chinese state-controlled energy company CEFC had paid $100,000 a month to President Biden’s son Hunter and $65,000 to Joe’s brother Jim, in exchange for their FBI connections and use of the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative around the world.

Luft learned about the scheme through his own relationship with Hunter’s Chinese business partners, Patrick Ho and Ye Jianming, the chairman of CEFC.

From 2015 to 2018, Luft organized international energy conferences in partnership with Ho’s think tank, the nonprofit China Energy Fund Committee (CEFC-USA), a front organization for Ye’s CEFC.

Ye confided to Luft that Hunter had an informant in the FBI “or formerly of the bureau, extremely well placed, who they paid lots of money to [provide] sealed law enforcement information,” says Henoch.

The FBI mole was called “One-Eye.”

“One-Eye” told Ye that the Southern District of New York was investigating him and/or Ho in late 2017, and that “an Asian, an African, and a Jewish guy” were named on a sealed indictment, says Henoch.

Soon after that tipoff, Ye offered Hunter $1 million to be his “private counsel” and flew to China, leaving his wife, daughter, son, mother, and nanny in his $50 million penthouse at 15 Central Park West.

He was detained in Shanghai three months later and disappeared.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/22/hunter...pasteboard_app
wondering if this is the same mole that tipped off swawell that his girlfriend fang fang were about to be arrested by fbi
Jesse Angelo

CEO, New York Post

Jesse Angelo is the Publisher and CEO of The New York Post. He is also Chief of Digital Advertising Solutions for parent company News Corp. Jesse joined The Post in 1999 as a reporter and was appointed Metropolitan Editor in 2001 at age 27, overseeing the Post’s news coverage for almost a decade. In 2009, he became Executive Editor, with additional responsibility overseeing The Post’s digital products.

In the Murdoch family succession battle, Fox News and democracy hang in the balance

On Trump's relationship with Murdoch's tabloid The New York Post

. . . Trump would just call and he was constantly feeding out items. And for Murdoch, Trump was content. I don't think he respected him or didn't show much respect for him as a businessman. But Trump was content, and I would submit that Trump would not have become the figure he became without The New York Post. Because before Twitter, there was The Post, and The Post was about grabbing attention in the information economy, and it was sensational claims that were going to create big headlines and take over the front page.
Rupert Murdoch & family

Chairman And CEO, News Corp

Jesse Angelo

CEO, New York Post

In the Murdoch family succession battle, Fox News and democracy hang in the balance

Rupert Murdoch & family

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

what does any of this nonsense about Murdoch and FOX have to do with this thread who's topic is ....

Hunter Biden used FBI mole to tip him off to China probes

thank you valued poster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADwVvT7-5_0

Gal Luft’s distressing predicament

On Feb. 16, Israel Defense Forces Lt. Col. (retired) Dr. Gal Luft was arrested at the airport in Cyprus as he was about to board a flight home. Three days later, Luft posted a stunning claim on his Twitter account. He wrote: “I’ve been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the U.S. The U.S, claiming I’m an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren’t tragic. I’ve never been an arms dealer.

Mr. Ye proposed a partnership to invest in American infrastructure and energy deals … ,” the Times reported.

Even then, it was apparent that CEFC was affiliated closely both with the Chinese regime and the Chinese military intelligence complex. As the Times noted, CEFC “hired a large number of former [Chinese] military officers … [Ye] was deputy secretary of a Chinese military organization from 2003-2005 that congressional researchers called a front for the People’s Liberation Army unit that has ‘dual roles of intelligence collection and conducting People’s Republic of China propaganda.’

In September 2020, on the eve of the U.S. presidential elections, the New York Post broke the story of Hunter Biden’s laptop, which the president’s son had abandoned at a computer repair shop in Delaware. The laptop exposed a web of international influence-peddling operations by the Biden family. The family’s ties with CEFC, which were documented, were legion. According to documents in the laptop, the Biden family began their ties with CEFC in 2015.

Dirty politics.

That's what.
Hunter Biden is just a kid, not a politician or elected official. Why is he included in the political forum ?

Channeling Jared...Saudi money. Billions and billions wind up in Jared's newly formed investment fund. And no one has to waste their energy proving it...because it is a FACT.

Channeling Ivanka...millions wind up in her bank account after visiting China on a road show searching for investment money
Hunter Biden is just a kid, not a politician or elected official. Why is he included in the political forum ?

Channeling Jared...Saudi money Originally Posted by VitaMan

Hunter Biden is a man but given his childish behavior as an adult you might have a point.

bahahaha

you know perfectly well who Hunter's dad is and his current job and you question why he's political news?

remind me again how many times posters here discussed Trump's adult children?
About 1000 times fewer than your posting "if you say so"
Hunter Biden is a man but given his childish behavior as an adult you might have a point.

bahahaha

you know perfectly well who Hunter's dad is and his current job and you question why he's political news?

remind me again how many times posters here discussed Trump's adult children? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I'll remind you why: nepotism.

Hunter does not hold public office and is not a politician.
I'll remind you why: nepotism.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

which is exactly why Hunter Biden is is a valid political topic

Hunter does not hold public office and is not a politician. Originally Posted by VitaMan

see above
Hunter Biden holds no position in the Biden administration.

Unlike Jared and Ivanka

bahahaha

remind me again how many times posters here discussed Trump's adult children? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Cunter has nothing of value to sell...unless you're a
leftwing abstract painting lover.
Without the "BIG GUY" He has no influence to paddle.
Make no mistake about this influence peddling investigation...it leads straight to the top...cunter is just another conduit to the head of this corrupt family.
5 years of investigating so far.

Perhaps the Republicans might spend their efforts trying to make America great again. Instead..they are after a kid.
which is exactly why Hunter Biden is is a valid political topic Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

If you knew what nepotism means, you would understand you're full of shit. What power position did Hunter hold?

Being close to his dad's ear? Was that a cushy government job? Did he get tax payer money to whisper in his dad's ear?

You're just spreading rumors. How do you and yours say it? A NOTHING BURGER ! Grasping at straws and scraping the bottom of the mud-slinging barrel. No real story in a lost soul using his name to get rich.

You still haven't proven how this involves the president. Other than the obvious we all know. Congress doesn't have shit. You think you have the "smoking" gun? It's all part of the campaign game.

I still hold Biden should not run again. He's stupid if he does. Hunter is a non story made into a story just to detract and distract. There is no real plan to move forward from the GOP. Hunter. Sure. That's the state of the GOP. Earning? Or burning tax money?

Great work there.