Good News Guys Tell your wife

If they have sex with us twice a week ,,,we will be lest likely to have a heart attack

http://www.kindweb.com/News/linkarticle.asp?ID=10701
Does sex with yourself count??? IJA........
That is why they are holding out. The wives are beneficiaries on all the insurance policies. They are trying to kill you fucktards.
I check my life insurance policy at least twice a month to make sure it didn't increase in the payoff....I figure that's a pretty good heads up for me....
That's supposed to encourage them?
The reason men die before women is we want to.
  • hd
  • 05-22-2012, 10:12 AM
I didn't notice any mention of the nagging factor?
From the article it would seem that if your doctor writes a prescription for sex twice a week, all expenses incurred towards that end would be legit medical expenses which obviously includes provider expenses
So... we are sex therapist and now we are good for your health too?

Whos game for a healthy therapy session?
Lacy,

I don't have a wife so, what should I do? Thanks much!
I think the research was referring to high intensity sex like you would get with Lacy and not sex with your own wife which in most cases is low intensity. Lacy, your services are now a heart healthy necessity for all men
Does sex with yourself count??? IJA........ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

lol--I like the way you think!
Just don't shake his hand.
Lacy,

I don't have a wife so, what should I do? Thanks much! Originally Posted by ChuckJrster
Well... then I can give u the MWE. (married woman experience).. When you remove your clothes and prepare.. ill tell you i have a headache and then bitch as to why the trash isnt out yet and the light in the bathroom isnt fixed... It will help you appreciate the ladies here more. LOL!!

I think the research was referring to high intensity sex like you would get with Lacy and not sex with your own wife which in most cases is low intensity. Lacy, your services are now a heart healthy necessity for all men Originally Posted by whitechocolate
OH! I want to get one of those heart healthy symbols and put it on my signature line now!!
You all might think I'm making this up but my cardiologist recommended the same thing and so I became a hobbyist for life.