Popquiz Hotshot: The daughter of a friend is a provider.

She's just your physical type, you've always found her guiltily attractive, and you've just found out she's a well reviewed provider.

What do you do?
Take the high road.
If she's my type, of legal age, and willing to play I've got a secret, just do it!
Hell Yea!! If she's a little freak, maybe she's has a few gf's that don't mind to play also.
sometimes people just beg for an ass whippin.

I think this would be one of those occasions.
You thought about banging her in secret and then found out you can?

Bang her.
Would bang her for sure
I would certainly be thinking of banging the mom as well if she were just as hotttt if I hadnt already banged her.
It depends on what you value more - your friendship with her parents or getting in her pants. You can't have it both ways. Chances are, if you bang her, it's gonna come out sooner or later.

We pay them to leave, remember?
I'd like to say I'd keep my mouth shut and my pecker in my pants, but I know me, and I am such a fucking liar.
If he is truly a friend the man code does not allow you to fuck his daughter no matter what. If he is a pretend friend ( We all have them) then tell her face down and ass up and fuck her until something breaks. lol
I dont think there is any code that would stop you from banging your friend's daughter if she were that irresistibly hotttt and you know other guys are banging her daily
If he's a long time friend, you've probably wanted to bang this girl since she was 15. You only live once!
Exactly, you probably had your eye on her for a very long time wishing she would someday become a provider. I would give her a nice tip each time and give her ATF status and a great review
If I found out that my daughter was a provider and my good frends were fucking her they would be my ex-friends. There are some things you just don't do and that's one of them. You don't fuck your friends wives or girlfriends either. If you do you just don't have class. There are millions of women out there to fuck. Leave those few alone.
^^^ Here, here.