Places to have sex!!!!!!!!!!

What is some amazing places you have had sex or would love to have sex???? I think looking over a balcony in Vegas over Freemont street would be cool. I can think of so many places that would be really nice. In a boat on the lake with the moon and stars. If you need lights then the battery candles for safety. In a hot air balloon over looking some mountains. In a really romantic cabin looking out at the mountains with snow on top of them. I can go on and on. I guess my bucket list should be great places I want to have sex. Have a wonderful day and a great week. Hugs and Kisses.
The hot air balloon ride sounds like fun. Would be able to get that mile high club badge also.
Have had sex in crazy places before.. I guess im pretty vanilla now. I would simply enjoy doing 69 with a hot girl like Ms Athena... and while we do that having a guy do her.. so that i can REALLY get a good visual as well as taste her when he makes her O over n over n over! But like i said.. im pretty vanilla now
On the beach by the Agean Sea with a Turkish taxi driver who just threw me in his car when a police officer was getting ready to shoot me for grabbing his crotch.
(I liked his AK 47 he had slung over his shoulder.)
I had no clue that beer over there is stronger than it is here, or I was that plastered, or that women were second class citizens there and he would have been justified in shooting me for doing that...
The sex was amazing.
Have had sex in crazy places before.. I guess im pretty vanilla now. I would simply enjoy doing 69 with a hot girl like Ms Athena... and while we do that having a guy do her.. so that i can REALLY get a good visual as well as taste her when he makes her O over n over n over! But like i said.. im pretty vanilla now Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
That is a fantastic idea Lacy
Down town at 4am at the river walk under a bridge that had a waterfall that muffled my groans! Was wayyy fun!
Have had sex in crazy places before.. I guess im pretty vanilla now. I would simply enjoy doing 69 with a hot girl like Ms Athena... and while we do that having a guy do her.. so that i can REALLY get a good visual as well as taste her when he makes her O over n over n over! But like i said.. im pretty vanilla now Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

YUMMY!!! I get LL and a Cock too...............
The funnest/scariest place was about 9PM on a Friday in the middle of a local bar's parking lot under a street lamp with the lady bent over the hood of my car. Vroom vroom, baby.
I did it in a public swimming pool at the shallow end a couple of times, the pool was after hours and closed, I knew the guy that was the pool keeper and he let us in for the price of him getting to watch, that was awesome...ahhh the teen age years...
in a church cemetary....at a church youth camp......in a church baptismal.....in a church choir loft....behind the pulpit in a church

I used to be a minister's wife....lol!
On the conference room table at work...after that, I no longer hated meaningless meetings in the conference room. If they only knew...
Dallas Rain I bet you smiled alot during church services. All I can say is Go Girl, Go Girl. You one hot girl!!!!!!!!! Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!
The boat could be fun. Just drift across the open waters.
Back of a long bus (Kind that bend in the middle)
What is some amazing places you have had sex or would love to have sex???? I think looking over a balcony in Vegas over Freemont street would be cool. I can think of so many places that would be really nice. In a boat on the lake with the moon and stars. If you need lights then the battery candles for safety. In a hot air balloon over looking some mountains. In a really romantic cabin looking out at the mountains with snow on top of them. I can go on and on. I guess my bucket list should be great places I want to have sex. Have a wonderful day and a great week. Hugs and Kisses. Originally Posted by Truly Passion*
You sure do a lot of "looking around" during sex.

JK.