Bedtime Story with Lacy, Dallas Rain, and Ms Athena..

I tossed and turned, lost in an erotic dream. The images were so vivid that I could almost taste the juices as they moisten her kitty. It was that same kind of dream, the one that leaves me covered in sweat when I wake at 2am longing for a midnight booty call to relieve me off all my built up sexual desires..

I was walking around the room wearing a simple towel that rode low on my softly rounded hips and flaring open with every step of my long legs, exposing my silky smooth flower petals.

As usual in this dream I am aroused….my flower yearning, swollen and throbbing with need. . Anticipation builds as I await that knock on my door.

No longer able to stand the wait, I lay back upon my bed.. I feel the satin sheets against my now exposed body. As I spread my legs and let my fingers brush across my flower.. using my middle finger to press inward, causing my petals to open. Exploring deeper my back arches and the pleasure is coupled with the pain of biting my bottom lip to restrain the loud moans of pleasure begging to be released… Suddenly my head thrashes back as a Lacynami wave crashes to short.

Suddenly there is a knock upon the door. I get up to answer it, leaving a pool of wetness behind on the sheets. As I open the door I am greeted by
two beautiful ladies. I invited them in. I was so worked up that I leaned forward and whispered into Dallas Rains ear for her to throw me onto the bed and relieve me... begging her as I slowly slid my wet fingers into Ms Athenas warm inviting mouth...........

Then Ms Athena..................(stay tuned for bedtime story ..)
As I see Lacy spread eagle in the bed, with Dallas buried between her legs.....slurping away, and Lacy reaching her moist fingers up ward in an offering to me.........I approach the bed with a wet hot pussy of my own. I decide that Lacy needs to be put to work while enjoying Dallas's talented tongue. So I drop my panties.........Standing over Lacy while fingering my wet pussy, I tease her saying "I know how bad you wanna taste me", she moans out in purr Bliss as Dallas keeps slurping and adds her fingers into the mix. I lower my own throbbing pussy down onto Lacy's eager and waiting tongue.........Thus allowing her to taste my sweet juices, lick my pussy, sucking my clit and tongue fucking me till.......I reach my own pure bliss...............

At this point Dallas is in need and...........
Dayammmm, that is a bedtime story for sure. Tell me more.........
Lacy and Athena I would love to join your Fantasty world maybe I can make it happen soon in reality.
Wish I got bedtime stories like that.
All 3 are very sexy, sensual ladies who will 'rock' the hell out of Sex...got nothin' on these 3! Have at it ladies. You are oh so deserving!
I got a boner just reading, damn Lacy, and Ms. Athena I'll never get you off my mind now. I have to go take care of this!
Keep the stories cumming girls and hope i'm lucky enough to get in the middle sometime.
At this point Dallas is in need and...........gets out of her ropes that bound her to the bed......throws Lacey on the bed using her hot tongue to ravish her sweet mound of yummy between her wet writhing legs while sexy Ms Athena is pumping me from behind with her massive vibrating cock! All the while I am begging Ms A to do me harder! We are working up a sweat and moaning in complete pleasure as...

{ok I am not good at this ,so help me out...lol}
We are in the 69 position... feeling each and every flick of Dallas' tongue has it flicks my button.... loving the view that is placed in front of me as Dallas is ontop. I look up and watch as Athena pumps Dallas. I love watching every time that vibrating cock slides in and out as I can see it getting wetter and wetter. I catch each and every sweet drop of Dallas Juices as she drips into my mouth. After Dallas screams in great pleasure.. Athena changes positions and face fawks me with that the wet cock so that I can continue to taste the sweetness.

Not to be left out.. Athena then leans down and DFK me as we exchange tastes....
After tasting all the sweet pussy juices. I decide it is time to up the game. I place a blind fold on both my lovely ladies and have them on their knees with their mouths open, just waiting and wanting to see WHOM I bring out of the closet..........

{This is where the males can volunteer to be the surprise in the closet}........
WHOA! AM i about to lose my CIM Cherry?
IM after your cherry LL, I do so love popping cherries..........
May I snowball it to you after and you swallow it or unless Dallas gets it and i keep my cherry....
As Master pops out of the closet to feed Ms. A's little cum sluts.