Grace period

OK ladies and gents this is my first thread, so be gentle.
When an appointment is for 1 HR. When does the client time start? When he enters the room or when the activities start?

Is there such a thing as grace period, at the start or end of a session?
When do you start watching the clock?
when do you think the client should consider giving you another donation or do you ask?
your time starts when you enter the room.

I don't watch the clock and usually prefer to relax the first 10-15 minutes, especially if it's out first meeting. But that's my personal preference, and is not to be confused with anyone else's.
99% of the time I would agree with Daphne, BUT only if she is READY TO START the appointment when you walk in the door. I have had a couple occassions when 10-15 min after I was let in the door she was still in the bathroom "getting ready for me" or talking on the phone, or looking for something in the room. In other words the time was not spent getting to know me or any thing about me for that period of time so in those "rare" cases it should NOT start IMHO when you walk in the door but when her attention is focused totally on you. Both times when she finally was ready to go I asked her "are you ready to start now, cause this time don't count". Both times in the end worked out fine and I still see one of the ladies to this day...but now she is ALWAYS ready to go when I get to the door
Yeah, time "starts" upon arrival. Some men are slower to start than others, and some can't wait to get busy..It's the gents job to book enough time to satisfy the needs only he knows about. It's the lady's job to guide the session if she notices he's shy, losing track of time, or is unsure how to proceed.

I like to chat and flirt a bit at first, maybe 10 minutes. Spark up a convo while lounging on the bed or sitting near each other. I know some of the agency girl tricks like keeping the convo going *forever* to avoid contact or prolong the session so he is "forced" to book longer.. It's BS. A provider should be responsible for being on time or ready upon arrival, or the time difference should be reconciled.

One thing though, I always allow for extra time afterwords for the gent to take a quick shower, wash up, or just get himself together. This seems the better time to chat and connect as opposed to before anyways, and I like to chat while I'm primping. If I'm coming to you for an outcall, I expect the same courtesy. After we're all done, I *will* be fixing my hair and makeup, cleaning myself up, and making sure I'm presentable before leaving... That freshly fucked hair due just doesn't appeal to me >.<
What bd49 said.
Hell, As soon as the door closes I hit them with a DFK and tell him to get naked......I want every minute of my playtime.......Lifes to short not to have fun! YUM!