SB Trend

• signa
  • 12-17-2021, 07:07 AM
So I've hit on a new trend with some of these potental SBs afew of them recently have wanted to meet at the larger outlet malls. One in Wahington and the other in Grove City. Is this a new tact? that "hey take me shopping" and we can see if we connect? Sounds like it but has anyone experienced that?

Seen those. What they'll do is act totally interested, get you to buy a ton of expensive shit, then leave and you'll never hear from them again. Had one who's girl friends were hanging around in the background so when she realized I wasn't taking the bait, they came to the rescue. The whole "Oh Hi! Didnt know you were here" just seemed a little fake.

I prefer to meet up for coffee or drinks first for that reason.
  • signa
  • 12-17-2021, 10:01 AM
Seen those. What they'll do is act totally interested, get you to buy a ton of expensive shit, then leave and you'll never hear from them again. Had one who's girl friends were hanging around in the background so when she realized I wasn't taking the bait, they came to the rescue. The whole "Oh Hi! Didnt know you were here" just seemed a little fake.

I prefer to meet up for coffee or drinks first for that reason. Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
yeah the one in GC told me she was with her GFs so seems like that. location seems to have bounced around and wasn't from that area, seemed abit orcestrated with the proximity of the mall and this time of year.

Ironically the SA girl luvagirl97..? told me she was picking up her GF at PIT airport then dropping her in GC. All this starting from Morgantown. It was 1pm and she was in Mtown. Wanted to meet before 6PM. Idk how fast she drives but I passed.
Girl from New Castle was doing that too. I just told her great, we will do that after.
Girl from New Castle was doing that too. I just told her great, we will do that after. Originally Posted by blkstocking
That's a great reply...