Is Lafayette ready?

A few gentlemen have piqued my curiousity about traveling to Lafayette. My trip to Jackson was a lot of fun and I met lots of great people there. I'm hoping Laffy will do the same! So, I'm looking for some inspiration...
Any Lafayette gents looking to get their socks rocked and SOAKED??? Show a girl some love!
PM's, posts, emails, or calls would be most welcome!
You sound interesting.. With a name "Rain Woman" you must be a squirter. I love some squirters. I sould be back in the Lafayette by next Wednesday
Great! You can come play on MY beach! I'll have plenty of towels, you better bring an extra pair of socks, unless you plan on taking them off!
Can I just splash around in my birth suit?
Don't take her to the beach house!!!!!!

Have fun in Lafayette Nicolet, it's a great place to play.
I think I am threw taking the shelia's to my beach house for awhile. I did'nt think the salt air would cause brain damage. As for the water bowl, she can drink from my private peir, as long as she stays away from the boat. I will say, Lafayette will be safer. No more outcalls to my residences, Incall only from now on
No worries mate! I lived in Florida for many years, my kids were born in Miami and learned how to walk on the beach. And having made love on Miami beach with the moon rising over the water is hard to top! Plus I was finding sand where sand should not be! LMAO!!!!!
Call me!! I MISS YOUR SEXY BUTT!!!
XXXXXXOOOOOO ANNIE
Hi, Annie. Glad to see you’re still around.

Nicolet posts a lot on Twitter.

Look up Nicolet Silver Fox on Twitter. That’s her.
That post is eleven years old.