weird nola eccie encounters

its really uncanny that there always seems to be a provider flavor of the day that gets multiple reviewed.
This season its kelly1000, before it was flame, then it was....

I'm not suggesting ads, just weird that everyone gravitates to the exact same provider at the same time and posts reviews in the same time frame. There are dozens of providers not seen or reviewed but we keep seeing the same ones again and again.
seems weird
She seems fun so I don’t doubt she deserves the recognition.
The providers could be offering discounts if the client leaves a review. It would explain that I think. Most clients I have seen are very discrete don't kids and tell. I don't mind that at all.
What I find hilarious are the reviews that are completely 100% not real. Never happened. They're great reviews and I'm guessing didn't hurt my business, but they are fiction.
I think it probably has more to do with someone seeing a good review and deciding to try the provider soon after. I haven’t ever known Kelly to offer a review special, ask guys to review her, or even care if someone writes a review. I think she has all of the business she wants.
all i know is after all the reviews i have seen recently of miss kelly1000, i want to meet her!

for what its worth, many girls i have seen over time, scoff at reviews and dont want em.
Kelly is a top notch provider and deserves the great reviews and the business. She does everything right. If you can live with her lateness then there really is none better that is independent IMO.
and yet the OP isnt about kelly, specifically....its a weird phenomenon where one provider is the flavor of the month here. Just a flurry of reviews at the same time for the same provider.

Reviews of many area provides is nice. Many reviews of the same provider in an area is pedantic. Very few FIRST TIME reviews that would be the most helpful

Reviews of many area provides is nice. Many reviews of the same provider in an area is pedantic. Very few FIRST TIME reviews that would be the most helpful Originally Posted by BigShit

I agree. Though multiple solid reviews of the same provider, all in the same time frame, largely guarantees you're going to have a good time if you book her. Given the high cost of this hobby, sure things are the gold standard.