the tweeker village is burning as we speak 37th and topeka blvd

watch out guys there is about to be a bunch of homeless backpage hookers!
watch out guys there is about to be a bunch of homeless backpage hookers! Originally Posted by satan666

Tweeker Village ? that name made me laugh, but I have no idea what your talking about. isn't 37st north industrial ?
no its in south Topeka its an old rundown pay by motel that a lot of bp girls live and work out of as well as a bunch of unsavory people
News stated 4 US marshals were shot trying to attest a suspect.
News stated 4 US marshals were shot trying to attest a suspect. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Seen that but it never said whether they got the suspect or not.
watch out guys there is about to be a bunch of homeless backpage hookers! Originally Posted by satan666
Sorry Satan but I just have to ask, can we be expecting some reviews from these homeless BP gals you plan to provide a home too?
Sorry Satan but I just have to ask, can we be expecting some reviews from these homeless BP gals you plan to provide a home too? Originally Posted by Wildman14
no sir the types and like people that were living there have no place here. most ive ever heard of from there are no where near my caliber. bottom of the barrel lets say. the type guys go to for a nut and not an experience. it was yuck town over there they can stay homeless because they are not welcome in mine Lol!
Hope them marshals are gonna be alright. ..sounds like they got ambushed.
yeah pretty crazy its all that's been on the news well because theres not much going on in hicktown Topeka ks!
no its in south Topeka its an old rundown pay by motel that a lot of bp girls live and work out of as well as a bunch of unsavory people Originally Posted by satan666
. We have a 37th street and Topeka street in Wichita I thought that was what you were talking about
Seen that but it never said whether they got the suspect or not. Originally Posted by Wildman14
Yep shot himself and burned the place down