American Express Outed Me (Almost!)

Just wanted to let everyone know what Amex sent me in an e-mail. I recently lost my American Express Blue card and went online to cancel the old card and order a new card. (I actually lost it a a provider's place but that's another story.)

The new card comes in the mail and a few days later I get an e-mail, part of which stated -

For your convenience, we have listed below some merchants at which you have used your Card in the past and may have your previous account information on file.

It listed Redbox, Amazon and SUGARDADDYFORME.COM. (Bold and underlined added for emphasis.) Luckily, my SO and I don't share an e-mail account but could have been a game changer for sure. Stay safe.
For hobby stuff - if you have to use a card - try to use a paypal or green dot card. You can buy them at 7-Eleven and load them with up to $500. You can book hotels with them so there is no paper trail leading back to personal accounts should documentation ever become an issue.

CYA = Cover Your Ass.

Sorry that happened to you though. Chalk it up to the proverbial hobby growing pains. It happens.
The Amex serve card works well too. You can use the hobby email, work address for the profile setup sub accounts/ cards transfer funds online or load cash from various stores.
One catch is person to person transfers does show your name so only use with trusted sources

Ps... Nice to know they (SDFM) are discreet with the billing...
just tell your SO you have a weakness for these caramel beauties..

Attachment 331657
I agree with THN...try a myvanilla card or pre-paid visa, they work well for us ladies hun.