OH YES!!!!

YAH GOVENOR PERRY!!! ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for what lol
Hopefully, he shot a coyote on one of his runs.
Cost to Texas: $12 million/month
I guess some folks don't watch the news
Better than 7 friggin billion!!! We should take care of the homeless and hungry here first!!!!
Better than 7 friggin billion!!! We should take care of the homeless and hungry here first!!!! Originally Posted by autummagick
Huh? ....... Never mind..... Hooker math.
I watch the news, and guess what ? some of the other border states agree !!
Yeah, great idea. The guard doesn't even have the authority to stop and detain anyone. I'm sure a hand full of teenagers will come out with their hands up and all the guard can do is give them a drink, a bite to eat, and a ride to town. Soldiers are the last thing needed. We need law enforcement, immigration judges, and immigration lawyers (at least as long as the Bush era statues on minors is still on the books).
Germany built a wall that divided the country and kept births dudes apart for many years.
China has a Great
Either build a wall and end this shit or open up the borders
Either way the elected officials need to figure out the solution.
Closed borders don't rely deter anyone the was it is now.
How come Canadiens aren't pouring in to Montana, Washington, Minnesota...?
Because they aren't a SHIT COUNTRY...

Build a wall. Unfortunately.
How come Canadiens aren't pouring in to Montana, Washington, Minnesota...?
Because they aren't a SHIT COUNTRY...

Build a wall. Unfortunately. Originally Posted by Prolongus
That will create a great market for ladders.... Who makes ladders? I think you gave me a great idea for a investment
Invest in concrete.
Lmfao mate! That's fucking funny.

Gov. Perry is a narrow minded, neocon, racist, bad hairstyle having, CUNT!
You should google his sound bites on fracking. More specifically his questioning of a PHD Geologist on "How oil got to Alaska." Bahahahaha! And, this guy has a degree. And, people elected him! ASTONISHING!!!

Huh? ....... Never mind..... Hooker math. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
It is an empty gesture. Perry is just bloviating in advance of another failed attempt to run for the Presidency. No point in congratulating him for something completely useless.