Chat question/help

I have done some digging and tried suggestions in previous threads but still unable to see chat board. Tried photon and flash Fox but still a no go. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. I am on an Android, issue is still with plug-ins. Thanks in advance.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-22-2014, 11:04 AM
Did you make sure to click the lightning bolt in photon? Not sure how it works on andriod, but perfectly on apple.
I use Dolphin with success for many flash sites, I've never used it for chat, though.
Yeah I tapped the thunder bolt, ended up uninstalling because it was so ungodly slow and would crash. Don't think it is my connection, I never have issues otherwise. Thanks Ze, I will probly give it another try. Haven't tried dolphin yet but thanks for the tip Fun, I will give it a day in court. Crossing my fingers. I appreciate the help.
Well dolphin ended up being the answer, thanks for the help.
I hadn't even realized there was a chat option here. I installed Dolphin and get the same white box as in Safari. Do I need to change some setting to get chat to work?
I had to download the recommended Adobe flash, then make sure to enable in settings-web content. I am on Android and it worked for me. Good luck.
What is chat?