What are your thoughts on feet?

So I am wondering what the thoughts on feet are? I feel like its a pretty common fetish and an area that would offer an excellent market for providers. There are sites out there that just offer foot stuff and nothing else. Considering all the other stuff that typically goes on, why not let him play with your feet a little if means a better tip, more loyal client, or adding a new easy to please client?

As guy a who likes feet I am surprised by how many providers don't keep pedicured or don't allow any foot stuff. To me its not a deal breaker if they aren't pedicured or I can't play with them, it's a minor point for me. If she has great feet though and lets me play, just made my day. Even if I don't give the feet any special attention, having nice feet really ads to the attractiveness. I probably wouldn't go back if everything wasn't good, but the feet were good. However if the rest of the experience was mediocre, but the feet were great I might repeat. Especially if that was the mood I was in.

Providers, does it gross you out, is it too much trouble to keep up on pedis, do you love it and love your feet regulars? Guys, who has the best feet and the best feet service, is it extra, how big a turn off is bad feet, will you go back just for the feet?

TL DR: Do you like feet, hate feet, who has the best feet.
All I care is that she has 2 of them
All I care is that she has 2 of them Originally Posted by grayturner
I'm finding myself thinking that's negotiable. The TempurPedic mattress folks have been running commercials featuring this snowboarder (I'm blanking on her name) who apparently lost her right leg in bad accident (snowboarding? Edited: No, motorcycle accident; see link below), and the more I've been seeing her just laying on that mattress in the commercials, the hotter I'm getting for her. If I ever got the chance I'd jump her and ravish her in a heartbeat.

[Edited to add: Michelle Salt. See: http://yobeat.com/2017/03/15/michell...onic-hump-day/

And apparently there is a fetish for amputees...

Cheers,

bcg
I'm finding myself thinking that's negotiable. The TempurPedic mattress folks have been running commercials featuring this snowboarder (I'm blanking on her name) who apparently lost her right leg in bad accident (snowboarding? Edited: No, motorcycle accident; see link below), and the more I've been seeing her just laying on that mattress in the commercials, the hotter I'm getting for her. If I ever got the chance I'd jump her and ravish her in a heartbeat.

[Edited to add: Michelle Salt. See: http://yobeat.com/2017/03/15/michell...onic-hump-day/

And apparently there is a fetish for amputees...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I don't know. I have enough imperfections for the two of us.
I personally dont have a problem with foot fetish. But I don't want to advertise it.

If I did then I would get lots of timewasters. Some guys are into it but only want photos and to talk about the fantasy of it.

If you are having a hard time finding a provider to indulge try leading with your references. It will show you are serious and she might be more receptive to talking.

Good luck!
I personally dont have a problem with foot fetish. But I don't want to advertise it.

If I did then I would get lots of timewasters. Some guys are into it but only want photos and to talk about the fantasy of it.

If you are having a hard time finding a provider to indulge try leading with your references. It will show you are serious and she might be more receptive to talking.

Good luck! Originally Posted by MWCompanions
Thanks for the reply. This totally makes sense. I figured there had to be some drawback for providers that I wasn't thinking about.
Thanks for the reply. This totally makes sense. I figured there had to be some drawback for providers that I wasn't thinking about. Originally Posted by lookinginkirksville
You are welcome. It is the most common one I hear and my personal reason. There are pictures on my website for those that are serious. Otherwise I have guys that aren't scheduling who wants a picture of the top of my feet, the bottom, the arches, with and without nail polish etc. You get the idea....

There are plenty that will provide it. You just have to start a conversation that shows your credibility and you will find what you are seeking.

Good luck!
i get pedicures on my feet n it depends on fetish for me
You are welcome. It is the most common one I hear and my personal reason. There are pictures on my website for those that are serious. Otherwise I have guys that aren't scheduling who wants a picture of the top of my feet, the bottom, the arches, with and without nail polish etc. You get the idea....

There are plenty that will provide it. You just have to start a conversation that shows your credibility and you will find what you are seeking.

Good luck! Originally Posted by MWCompanions
Wow that's excessive with the pictures. The general rule is no extra pictures so that would be annoying that they are asking for any at all, but then to get ridiculous like that. I def don't blame you for not wanting to deal with that at all. I will use those pointers in the future, thanks for the advice!
I have a love/hate with feet.
I'll keep mine done and clean but don't want them touched let alone licked but I might do a footjob with them or let a guy cum on them esp in nylons/stockings. I don't touch feet or lick them but i'd like them to look taken care of lol.