Hello everyone!

Hi! I just want to say hello and let everyone know that I will be moving to the STL area in a couple of months. I would love to get to know and see some of the beautiful ladies from that area! . I am moving from Arkansas.

I will be in town the first weekend of June to do some things. Maybe I could see one of you!

Hope to hear from you all!

Have a great weekend!
Welcome sumishere.
Hi! I just want to say hello and let everyone know that I will be moving to the STL area in a couple of months. I would love to get to know and see some of the beautiful ladies from that area! . I am moving from Arkansas.

I will be in town the first weekend of June to do some things. Maybe I could see one of you!

Hope to hear from you all!

Have a great weekend! Originally Posted by sumishere
ECCIE St. Louis/Eastern MO is a whole 'nother world from ECCIE Arkansas. And in a way you'll probably find disappointing.

FWIW, the impression I get is that a site called "Rate That Provider" has the STL market pretty much sewn up. I've never been tempted, myself, but a Memphis hobbyist I knew who was planning his playtime for a trip to STL did join, and thought it was worth it. IIRC, you'll have to pay to really get some use out of it, but it does seem that most of the ladies in the area are on that site, and not so many of them are here (though there are a few, and it seems that traveling ladies do post here as well.

If you have P411, you may want to use that, as well.

Good luck.

Cheers,

bcg
ECCIE St. Louis/Eastern MO is a whole 'nother world from ECCIE Arkansas. And in a way you'll probably find disappointing.

FWIW, the impression I get is that a site called "Rate That Provider" has the STL market pretty much sewn up. I've never been tempted, myself, but a Memphis hobbyist I knew who was planning his playtime for a trip to STL did join, and thought it was worth it. IIRC, you'll have to pay to really get some use out of it, but it does seem that most of the ladies in the area are on that site, and not so many of them are here (though there are a few, and it seems that traveling ladies do post here as well.

If you have P411, you may want to use that, as well.

Good luck.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I totally agree with what he said, As being an stl native and moving to Arkansas, it is alot different. Good luck!