Why help out an insulting chick?

Help me out here, because I really don't get it. Ice Angel is a really hot lady, and I have thought many times about seeing her, despite her "distracting" limitations; but she constantly posts that she will only see her regulars. So no new guys need apply. She needs no one. No big deal.

But it gets around to the end of the month and the rent is due, and her regulars have evidently not been as regular as she would have liked. So she posts an ad, and she is now graciously open to all gentlemen. We are now all welcome to partake of her pleasures - at least until the rent is paid.

Am I the only guy who just refuses to line up under such circumstances?

(Nothing personal, Ice Angel. You're not the only one.)
How is it insulting that she has a full clientle at certain times? Some women don't like being a revolving door and seeing every client who whips their dick out. If you don't want to see her...then don't see her. Don't whine about it....totally not manly.
Help me out here, because I really don't get it. Ice Angel is a really hot lady, and I have thought many times about seeing her, despite her "distracting" limitations; but she constantly posts that she will only see her regulars. So no new guys need apply. She needs no one. No big deal.

But it gets around to the end of the month and the rent is due, and her regulars have evidently not been as regular as she would have liked. So she posts an ad, and she is now graciously open to all gentlemen. We are now all welcome to partake of her pleasures - at least until the rent is paid.

Am I the only guy who just refuses to line up under such circumstances?

(Nothing personal, Ice Angel. You're not the only one.) Originally Posted by lovemeandleaveme
Do you want Iceangel pussy or not?
Yes. It's her biz. But she has to understand that what goes around comes around. Not good biz 101 thinking.
It's rent week. I've already started getting text messages from girls. It's a monthly cycle(pardon the pun).
Yes. It's her biz. But she has to understand that what goes around comes around. Not good biz 101 thinking. Originally Posted by gntman
Exactly! It just seems stupid. I wouldn't run my business like that. Do they really think they can get by with that shit?
Maybe this is your chance to get in there and not be a "new guy" anymore
Yes. It's her biz. But she has to understand that what goes around comes around. Not good biz 101 thinking. Originally Posted by gntman
Exactly! It just seems stupid. I wouldn't run my business like that. Do they really think they can get by with that shit? Originally Posted by lovemeandleaveme
Perhaps that is why she is a hooktard and you two pay taxes.

She can fuck whomever she wants to fuck... if the price is right... and if the fucktard strikes her fancy.
I agree with Malaya... that's how she runs her business.. let it be. No need to complain about it really. I think most girls on here would rather see the same few guys than a whole bunch of newbies anyways, at least I would!

And about girls sending out PMs asking for appointments... really???
Originally Posted by Tracy Aine - And about girls sending out PMs asking for appointments... really???
Yep, especially up here in the Dallas Ft Worth area where the competition is fierce with almost 700 providers just on ECCIE. When you add the other sites and backpage, the end of the month scramble is brutal. Girls cut their rates to get guys to them. Call their ATFs or regulars, undercut other providers, etc. Many girls up here when receiving a reference check from a girl who has been contacted by their regular, will get pissed and contact the guy to bitch them out or offer them a better deal to keep them from seeing someone new.

Some girls take a pre-empted strike attitude and start texting, pm'ing, calling, and emailing their regulars to get them in ahead of time.

Last week and 1st week of any month is a buyers market up here and the chat room fills up with girls hustling for last minute $.
I agree with lovemeandleavemr. If I am not good enough any time then I am not interested when it fits her fancy.

Close to same reason why I do not see girls that charge more for new clients for whatever her reason is.
Yep, especially up here in the Dallas Ft Worth area where the competition is fierce with almost 700 providers just on ECCIE. When you add the other sites and backpage, the end of the month scramble is brutal. Girls cut their rates to get guys to them. Call their ATFs or regulars, undercut other providers, etc. Many girls up here when receiving a reference check from a girl who has been contacted by their regular, will get pissed and contact the guy to bitch them out or offer them a better deal to keep them from seeing someone new.

Some girls take a pre-empted strike attitude and start texting, pm'ing, calling, and emailing their regulars to get them in ahead of time.

Last week and 1st week of any month is a buyers market up here and the chat room fills up with girls hustling for last minute $. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
It would be nice to be in Dallas for a month or two
I think I want to live in Dallas
After starting this thread, you've self -screened yourself with Ice. No Ice Pussy For YOU! (So sorry for you - it's really hot!)

Damn, dude - if you know the pattern, why not take advantage of it? Wait until the end of the month and answer the "new guys OK" ad. Then you won't be a new guy anymore and party with Ice whenever!
I can see the argument of the prices, but I also see the merit in seeing someone that would prefer to see regular clientele.

We all hobby at our own various comfort level. If it doesn't match, move on. Plenty of others out there with the doors always open.

On a personal note, IA is an amazing lady. I'm glad I answered the ad. Just saying... :P