new hair and swimming lol

Lol so I went swimming tonight and notice my head was feeling unusually warm lol, I don't think chlorine and my hair since I dyed it recently are not meshing well lol so as you can imagine my ass was out of the pool fast lol I did not want to wake up in the morning and all my hair had fallen out lol...

Pls pray I don't wake up balled or with green hair lol, no more swimming for me for a little bit lol
lol....fingers crossed!

Last month my guy dyed my hair "black cherry"....so every time since,when I wash my hair the towel has a nice deep cherry tinge to it! lol
has a nice deep cherry tinge to it! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds like in College when the girlfriend was experimenting with Icee's and Blowjobs...

Stick with Altoids.. just saying..
Shave that shit
Ha!! No no no love my hair I got nice native thick hair, Lol that's what happens to my towels to Dallas lol but my is like a blue black it's called, but its NOT blue lol.... I love doing new stuff to my hair and we'll experimenting. Before I started providing in Iowa last March I cut 3 ft off, wanting my hair to get back long again lol so NO shaving sir living lol
I got in a hot tub once with freshly bleached hair. Luckily I didnt dunk all the way under, but I left my hair down and the tips turned green! I was so distraught!!! A client made me feel better by saying it looked "punk" lol
Lol omg I knew that could happen see, but at least it was the tips so I probably looked intensional.