What the fuck Mr. Patel....

Ummm.yeah. I gotta find a new PI. I rolled up to a local notel & the dude was all, "Long time no see." Bro. For real? Hate to say it but the gal was right there too. Way to throw a ratchet in my game, Talha.

STFU. for real.
Hahaha

Next time, make the girl check in for you
:raise both hands in surrender:

"You don't know me brah."

Keep it moving--------->

Yeah don't go back to that one they are way too familiar with you there try another btw you know they keep a file on their computer with everytime you come and even leave notes on it about your visit on it like if you're a heavy smoker or leaves the room a mess or if you overstay habitually. I got close to one of them once he became a regular and told me that. Just FYI
:raise both hands in surrender:

"You don't know me brah."

Keep it moving--------->

Yeah don't go back to that one they are way too familiar with you there try another btw you know they keep a file on their computer with everytime you come and even leave notes on it about your visit on it like if you're a heavy smoker or leaves the room a mess or if you overstay habitually. I got close to one of them once he became a regular and told me that. Just FYI Originally Posted by *Harley*
Hey Harley , you rock you know that ? To hell with Patel no PI for this little nympho ..., roflmao
Sounds like someone needs to find a new place and switch it up on a regular.
What a dick/cockblock move.
Lmfao!! Sometimes I swear I wait to hear the Same thing.....
"You here for the usual 15 minutes?"
"You here for the usual 15 minutes?" Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Or

"My cousin is an eye doctor you need too see him as soon as you can my friend"
Why would it take two people to rent a room...for real though. Keep moving folks, nothing here to see
DG is a man-hoe...what's new? LMAO!!!
With as many P.I.'s and other assorted notels around..never go to the same one two times in a row... This way you might only show up once a month...
I HADN'T been there since Nov of last year. That's why I was surprised.
I HADN'T been there since Nov of last year. That's why I was surprised. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Ah... in that case I would be shocked too! but.. how many times had you been to that location prior to your last visit?

If you were a steady visitor who suddenly stopped going... they might still remember you.
At least he didn't say...

"You only brought one gal this time?"