Really???

The time has come? Based on what?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=72

How about providing a little bit of explanation as to why a hooker threAD was allowed to continue for over a month and a half and then closed...Was it because it went off track? A good mod would direct it back on track or let it die a quiet death in it's own time. Perhaps any new mod should go back and take a look at the handful of threads that have been closed over the last couple of years in Houston. Pretty much all with good reason and certainly none of them closed arbitrarily

Or was this another attempt at trying to piss off certain people?
Are we talking Forum Guidelines #6, 14, &/or 22?

How about providing a little bit of explanation as to why a hooker threAD was allowed to continue for over a month and a half and then closed...Was it because it went off track? A good mod would direct it back on track or let it die a quiet death in it's own time. Perhaps any new mod should go back and take a look at the handful of threads that have been closed over the last couple of years in Houston. Pretty much all with good reason and certainly none of them closed arbitrarily

Or was this another attempt at trying to piss off certain people? Originally Posted by boardman
Really???
Really??? Originally Posted by Sarunga
Yeah, Really!
Just call him "Mr. Quickdraw".....

OH my.... that could mean so many different thinks....

I sure am glad you are back sir!!!!!! These fake pussies bored me!
Post #52
Okay it is now official, After today I will be no longer available
SC posted she was now longer available. Point of thread was gone. Thread was going off topic and there was no need to bring it back, cause she is gone.

Obviously your opinion of what a good mod would do differs a little from mine.
Then reference it in your closing post...ijs
Gotta love the helpful citizens who tell the mods how to do their jobs. Coincidentally, they're often the ones who make extra work for the mods. Go figure.
Well someone has to make sure they have work to do. We are about creating jobs on icky.
Gotta love the helpful citizens who tell the mods how to do their jobs. Coincidentally, they're often the ones who make extra work for the mods. Go figure. Originally Posted by blowpop
Thancks for the love!
Yeah, Really! Originally Posted by boardman
Really??
That the best you got?
Gotta love the helpful citizens who tell the mods how to do their jobs. Coincidentally, they're often the ones who make extra work for the mods. Go figure. Originally Posted by blowpop
Sorry BP, as hard as I tried, I could only get the system to accept 1 'like'.

Or was this another attempt at trying to piss off certain people? Originally Posted by boardman
I guess if I were on hiatus from the board and I just came back, I would ease back into the ebb and flow of the site, instead of making a post like I'm 'somebody' within the first week of my return.

I guess if I were on hiatus from the board and I just came back, I would ease back into the ebb and flow of the site, instead of making a post like I'm 'somebody' within the first week of my return. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Well thank goodness its NOT you...

We are ALL 'somebody' in the eyes of Tebow.
leave D_J alone...he is somebody...who has been on hooker boards since 1972 or something like that.