Ladies Perspective: Client Turned FuckBuddy

Have you ever had a Client turn into a FuckBuddy? If so, what inspired you to change the nature of the relationship? Good experiences, Bad experiences?
You are not a provider, so I assume you are referring to one your business clients outside of the hobby world. I would not do it. Never mix business and pleasure. If the relationship sours, it gets really ugly.
LOL! It always amuses me that when a post is seeking a ladies' perspective, the first few posts are always from men!
I've been on the client side of the equation. There will be strings. Lots of strings. Messy strings attached. If you can handle that than god speed brother, but my recommendation is pay to keep the strings away. Cheaper for sure.
You are not a provider, so I assume you are referring to one your business clients outside of the hobby world. I would not do it. Never mix business and pleasure. If the relationship sours, it gets really ugly. Originally Posted by TheJudge69

Throughout my whole hobby experience I had two providers that actually became just fuck buddies.and why should he not mix it? We are men and we are dogs an if we can get free pussy why not? Only thing I advice is dont catch feelings that shit is a new std.

To the op I would say 95% of the time its mainly because they have a physical attraction.shit a quarter of the providers I see say they would actually fuck me for free.and like I said dont catch feelings
  • klutz
  • 03-24-2013, 12:29 PM
I'll take 'stupid questions' for 500 Alex.
I'll take 'stupid questions' for 500 Alex. Originally Posted by klutz
Thank you Ladies!
I see em already as fuck buddies...fuck buddies, I get paid to fuck!
I saw someone on my birthday once & he was so sexy & charming, I gave his money back, ha. Then, the lines became blurred and confusing for me, I'll never do it again.

~
it may be the closest thing to having a normal relationship while still providing. there's no lies or gimmicks and both parties know what's up. But It's still important to never loose sight of the buddy aspect and get ur heart broken when either party strives for anything beyond that. Statistically, It's difficult not to run across an individual one would naturally be attracted to without the hobby being a factor. It's not ideal but not impossible and can be understandable.
You always mix business with pleasure.
I see em already as fuck buddies...fuck buddies, I get paid to fuck! Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
+1
I have found myself in this situation before because I was trying to get away from the hobby and he was a really good friend that gave me a lot of good advice and support. Things didn't work out at the end because of various reasons but it can be very FUN
I've said it before, I'll say it again - we are all human. For many people, sex and emotions are tied together. Add chemistry and other similarities, and feelings can develop. When feelings develop, so do strings. It's up to you as to whether or not those strings are worth navigating in the pursuit of free pussy. frankskywalker is not wrong - those strings can be messy on both sides.

Do you live a life where you are most comfortable with zero strings? Then don't go there. Are you in a situation where you're looking for an exit excuse? Some strings might be the push you think you need. Are you currently string free? Then you may be on the fence about whether or not you can handle strings. A word of caution - for the string free, the strings you may encounter may go from wet hemp rope to razor wire in the blink of an eye. Be careful. (For the record, this paragraph goes for both the provider and the the client.)
I would never have a relationship or a fuck buddy with someone I met in the hobby. That's setting yourself up for a wasteful, regretful, dramatic relationship in my opinion and nobody has time for that. Just saying.