Would you take a completely disabled friend/virgin to see a provider?

If you had a friend who's completely disabled and never been with a woman, if he asked you to, would you find a provider willing to see him and take him to see her?

Ladies, is this something you would be able to handle and willing to do sight unseen, yet knowing seeing him may not be pleasant?

I saw a bit from comedian Jim Jefferies who did this for a 33 yr. old friend with MD. The story is hilarious, yet uplifting and tragic at the same time and what prompted my question. Watch it. Near the end he shares my sentiments about almost every lady I've had the pleasure of spending time with!

PART 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZIcLbkdgk

PART 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhujeSNE-ek

I don't know how to embed it.
Interesting question, and very unusual routine for a comedian to do.

Yes I would, without question. And I know some ladies who would undoubtedly treat the friend with care and dignity and make the experience memorable for him.
I've seen that routine and you're right, it's pretty hilarious. I would most definitely set a friend up with someone if they asked, I may even suggest it if they didn't ask me. I have seen people with disabilities of all sorts before, and all I have to say is don't let that wheel chair fool ya! :)

~
The only disabled persons I know are far, far, far from being virgins........

And that is funny stuff...
Absolutely
  • Trey
  • 03-24-2013, 05:22 PM
Sure would no problem. But I could see the issues with the chicks
As a nurse I have had several clients with various health issues that chose me as they felt I would understand and not judge them because of them. They are still men and have needs that need to be met. So I just adjust playtime around any limits they might have and go to town......slurp slurp. I would admire a friend that stepped up to the plate to help another enjoy life to the fullest.......
Great story.
If I had a friend in this same situation, I would gladly help a brother out. I know a lot of ladies that would accommodate this request without a question.
  • klutz
  • 03-24-2013, 10:55 PM
You need to take your disabled friend to Thailand...
But I could see the issues with the chicks Originally Posted by trey
That's the one's I'd like to hear from. From personal experience, it's been young providers who couldn't handle the wheelchair. Whether it's a fear of the unknown, their imagination, or they simply are repulses by the chair and disability only they know. I've seen women of all ages turn their heads after one glance at me and walk by refusing to take a second look. I always try to say hello before we pass and almost all ignore it. Then again, there are those who smile when our eyes meet and pleasantries are almost always exchanged. I'd expect a little more of the latter from providers, considering how many ugly guys there are in the hobby.
If memory serves me right, there is a partly disabled member here in Houston that has done some reviews in the past. I would think there are some providers on here that would be more than willing to accommodate his needs (I agree that he might be in better hands with a more mature provider as opposed to a very young one).

I would think setting him up in a hotel room and having a provider you know come to him would make things a little easier. You could meet her & give her access to the room (I would think a PI with direct access from the outside & handicap accessible). You could be be close by to watch his back and make sure he is taken care of.

I THINK THAT WOULD MAKE YOU A TRUE FRIEND IN DEED FOR A FRIEND IN NEED.
I had a good good pal who had MS..I brought him several hookers and a few strippers while he was with us on this earth...I probably got as much joy as he did from those experiences.
I had a good good pal who had MS..I brought him several hookers and a few strippers while he was with us on this earth...I probably got as much joy as he did from those experiences. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Cool dude. My first time my friend drove me to a double, helped me on the bed so the ladies wouldn't have to, then sat in the corner, had a drink and watched. A group of guys and Italia pitched in for a bday gift once. Thanks again.

BNI, and a couple of others (O'Mike most recently) made sure I got to a few socials when they seemed more like a bunch of friends partying together, once a bit too much.

When I was kicking death'a ass a few years ago, literally, TG visited a few times and brought a couple of ladies on separate occasions, which I appreciated, O'Mike and Fancy visited a couple of times as well. It was touch and go on life support for about a week and I lost 15 lbs In places I'll never get back, but I'm alive.

I should have posed this to the ladies in the title in the hope they would answer honestly, yes or no, so the guys with disabilities who lurk would have an idea of the ladies out there who are happy to accommodate them.

Not being able to drive is my, and other's, biggest problem then my budget. I'm not alone here. You wont see me setting up an appointment with a BP lady, although I did meet a lady in women seeking men, whom, after 3 weeks of chats, phone conversations and video chats we hot together. It was her first experience as a provider. I taught her about the hobby, ASPD at the time and set her up with a fellow hobbyist after our session and getting to know her preferences. I didn't write a review, not because I didn't enjoy it, but because she liked it rough, something only an able-bodied person could experience. I did my best to teach her and sent her into the hobby. She became very popular very fast. In fact, after two months she quit her regular job, something I told her to keep, bought a new Lexus and thought things would stay like this. By this time, though I told her many times this would not last, she did not listen. Yes, even a gimp can find new talent.

I only see well reviewed trustworthy ladies I've either met socially, or struck up a good rapport with online and via phone. I want the lady to be as comfortable with me as possible. Once that happens the rest is easy.

I NEED A DRIVER.

QUOTE=Hunteradventurer;1052586 350]If memory serves me right, there is a partly disabled member here in Houston that has done some reviews in the past. I would think there are some providers on here that would be more than willing to accommodate his needs (I agree that he might be in better hands with a more mature provider as opposed to a very young one).

I would think setting him up in a hotel room and having a provider you know come to him would make things a little easier. You could meet her & give her access to the room (I would think a PI with direct access from the outside & handicap accessible). You could be be close by to watch his back and make sure he is taken care of.

I THINK THAT WOULD MAKE YOU A TRUE FRIEND IN DEED FOR A FRIEND IN NEED.[/QUOTE]

I think you're referring to Topcat.

HA, a PI, really? Outside entry or not, it would be rather obvious seeing a guy getting assisted out of a vehicle, or dropping a ramp or lift out of a van would not be discrete in any PI parking lot.

Besides rates, my main problem, as well as others, is not being able to drive, which has kept me from taking advantage of specials that are incall only.
Yes I would...I have before and I would entertain again....like was said they have needs too ....but I do agree about mature providers ....we seem to be able to handle things better and with a little more compassion and maturity ...
I'm fine with disabilities. But I would like to know about them before someone shows up at the door. I've had some experiences that would completely shock some (not this group but still!).

There is one Dallas client who is really a great man. Likes to spend money. But he's nearly impossible to entertain because of his Parkinson's. I'm personally very familiar with this disease because of a few family members so it's not a problem to see him because of it.

But if he had just told me, I could have mentally prepared for possibly getting hit in the head by an involuntary swing of the arm and that's for starters.

I have NO issue with doing outcalls for the disabled or a man in a wheelchair. Just please help me to understand what will work best for your needs and I'm good.

Then, we can truly enjoy each other's company!