NCNS

• Ove
  • 03-30-2013, 02:26 PM
Got a request from p411 for 10pm appt at 8.35pm last night.
He asking me to text the address which I normally don't text.
Preferably email, I texted my Incall location at 9.05pm.
Texted him again at 10.06pm asking if he has arrive. No answer,
10.20pm I texted him again asking him to give me a good reason why he didnt show up before I report him to p411. No answer.
I don't mind a last minute cancelation but pls do so if you can't make it. Not just let me sitting there and wait for you wasted my time.
It was Friday night. All my friends were out partying and I was sitting and waiting.
That wasnt cool at all.
His name is Ja**
281-241-12**
Do not post P411 info, too much personal info there
sartor*****b@*****.com

Edited by Pistolero
Too bad you don't have his Eccie handle to post it here.
Sorry it happened to you young lady.
I would let Gina know about it.
My first time I may have almost been a NC/NS - but that was just because she hadn't texted me the address and it was getting too close to our appointment time. I had figured that something had come up and she hadn't had time to let me know - so I texted her that I'd get with her another time. She finally got a hold of me about 10 minutes before our appt. I got my butt over there about 2 minutes late. Thankful I got there.
He has a eccie account
  • Ove
  • 03-30-2013, 08:38 PM
He has a eccie account Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
I believe he did.
  • Ove
  • 03-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Smoothjay is his handle here. He has 26 Okays. I have no idea why he stood me up.
That sucks. I had 4 NCNS's last week. I think that is my all time record. The late night ones are the worst ... when I have already worked, ran my errands, went to class and am about to call it a night, but I get an appointment request, so I shower, shave, get ready all over again, just to be NCNSed when I could of been in bed for 2 or 3 hours already.
That sucks. I had 4 NCNS's last week. I think that is my all time record. The late night ones are the worst ... when I have already worked, ran my errands, went to class and am about to call it a night, but I get an appointment request, so I shower, shave, get ready all over again, just to be NCNSed when I could of been in bed for 2 or 3 hours already. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
You are right, that does suck and is totally unprofessional.

Nothing fucks up your day or night like having an appt. set,
rescheduling work so you can get there,
stopping by the gym in the middle of the day/night to shower,
driving over to her location....
only to have her not respond to text, phone or other contacts.

This is a primary cause of hard feelings in the hobby.
Perhaps, there should be more substantial penalties for such behavior.

Just my $0.02
All NCNS'ers should be banned here, booted from p411, and cast into the lake of fire. AMF.
All NCNS'ers should be banned here, booted from p411, and cast into the lake of fire. AMF. Originally Posted by NorthWood
It is (or at least was last time I tried) very very hard to get a lady punished for a ncns on the p411. It required the traffic (email of text) that set up the day‚ time and location. I provided email traffic that set up everything but the location it was not "a ncns" as it was not fully booked in the view of p411 personnel. The email set the time and date and the location was "at my incall I will text you the location day of"

Ncns are really lame. Sorry anyone has had to suffer.
That sucks. I had 4 NCNS's last week. I think that is my all time record. The late night ones are the worst ... when I have already worked, ran my errands, went to class and am about to call it a night, but I get an appointment request, so I shower, shave, get ready all over again, just to be NCNSed when I could of been in bed for 2 or 3 hours already. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
You are right, that does suck and is totally unprofessional.
Nothing fucks up your day or night like having an appt. set,
rescheduling work so you can get there,
stopping by the gym in the middle of the day/night to shower,
driving over to her location....

only to have her not respond to text, phone or other contacts. Originally Posted by rhino9
Damn ... your inconveniences are much worse then mine
It sucks all the way around for everyone involved and all you can do it put it out there to let everyone know. You tried to get a response and you got nothing. Hope it wasn't anything serious since all the facts aren't in yet but you would certainly expect something better from someone with that many oks. Chalk it up and move on....Hope you still managed to catch up with your friends and have some fun.
I have hobbied for some time now. I have always felt it was a cardinal rule for all involved to keep appointments. I have run across a provider or two that make appointments, lead you around town, and then at the last minute when you are supposed to call them to get an exact location, they simply don't answer. Everyone's time is valuable. Usually, I need to take a day from work or schedule time while I was supposed to be working. Screening by the sound of a man's voice or worse taking a higher paying client without the courtesy of a cancellation contact is "unacceptable!" Ladies if you don't want this to happen, it might help if you didn't take last minute clients unless they were regulars. I would think that doing so would be unsafe anyway. As for the gentlemen, make it a rule not to waste the ladies time.
Hi Brook, I understand your frustration and it should not happen. Specially, calling late in the evening and not showing up. It gives bad name to all hohhyist
I am a semi retired consultant and have had to cancel a couple of times but always gave the provider as much notice as I got myself usually 1 to 3 days. It's just good manners and shows respect that the provider is due. IJS