Help needed

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of a lawyer that specializes in drug cases. Someone that has got some balls and can represent. Thanks
Trigger
What county? Felony or misdemeanor? Are we looking for justice or mercy?
It was here in Dallas, TX and it's a felony. I would have to say mercy. But they had no reason to pull me over. Fabricated that I ran a stop light and wasnt wearing a seatbelt. I was wearing a seatbelt and I didnt run that stop light and I didnt give them permission to search the car but they sure did help themselves. Court date is this Monday. Thanks for replying...means alot.
Moore, Jim - Moore Gunter & Barrett
  • (214) 521-5322
3500 Oak Lawn Ave, #700, Dallas, TX 75219

He is the best,Has payment plans.
Also, Chris Koustoubardis
10432 Church Rd.
Dallas 75238
Phone: work(214) 503-1727 Fax: fax(214) 341-4037

He got a friend of mine out of a felony possession charge, and he had a record. He also helped MANY ladies at the club I used to work at, he is top-notch. Family friend of the Greeks I used to work for while I danced. He also takes trades (or he used to, and did in my friend's instance) and I am not talking about sex.
Ok just wondering out loud and by no means imply anything but you registered 2 days ago and your only two posts are about a drug related issue with Dallas county
I hope you find what you need but isnt there better sources than a site like this for info on a good attorney?

Again please do not take what I say as a cruel judgment or whatever. I am just thinking out loud here as I type.
If you say what is true then the cops have a problem the problem with that is if you dont have any witnesses then its worse Hope you find a good attorney...