Paying For Extra Time

This goes out to any providers who feel like answering, or to anyone who may have done this in the past.

Is there an unspoken rule against scheduling a session for a certain amount of time and then paying for extra time if things go well? I've done it once, but it was with a provider I had already seen before.
Depends really if the provider already has something going on after that time. If not I would think most would jump at the opportunity of a guaranteed time slot.
Depends really if the provider already has something going on after that time. If not I would think most would jump at the opportunity of a guaranteed time slot. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Makes sense. I do my hobbying late, which helps prevent getting in the way of other things.
Why in hell not? If she's got somewhere else to be, she WILL let you know.
Why in hell not? If she's got somewhere else to be, she WILL let you know. Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven
Yes, of course this is correct. And hopefully she'll let you know up front. I can't imagine anything more detrimental to an orgasm than, "you've got to hurry and finish, I've got another client in 5 minutes."

But at a slightly different angle, I have experienced a session where a provider had ordered dinner for her kids in the back room (kids I didn't know were home) and the delivery man rang the bell during our session. She got up, put on a robe, got the dinner and returned to the room, food and all. Told me, "I've just got to feed my kids soon. Now, where were we?" All the while I can smell the Chinese food on the dresser. And she didn't offer me one damn egg roll!
Yes, of course this is correct. And hopefully she'll let you know up front. I can't imagine anything more detrimental to an orgasm than, "you've got to hurry and finish, I've got another client in 5 minutes."

But at a slightly different angle, I have experienced a session where a provider had ordered dinner for her kids in the back room (kids I didn't know were home) and the delivery man rang the bell during our session. She got up, put on a robe, got the dinner and returned to the room, food and all. Told me, "I've just got to feed my kids soon. Now, where were we?" All the while I can smell the Chinese food on the dresser. And she didn't offer me one damn egg roll! Originally Posted by Contralto
Now that's funny. So with BBJ you DON'T get egg roll?? (Could be a new euphemism for ball handling, too lol)
I've heard a vicious rumor all my life and refused to believe, but I am finally beginning to suspect, that there may actually be some truth in this whole "commitment issues and fellas" thing. LOL I kid! I kid!

Sure, you can always ask. The worst thing she can indicate is that it's not gonna happen. But the odds are in your favor, that she'll probably let ya down nicely. You could also, just schedule 90 mins if avail, and just to cushion that time window. That way, you can know with certainty, rather than "play it by ear,".
This goes out to any providers who feel like answering, or to anyone who may have done this in the past.

Is there an unspoken rule against scheduling a session for a certain amount of time and then paying for extra time if things go well? I've done it once, but it was with a provider I had already seen before. Originally Posted by Hat & Beard
No, I have done it several times. Some agency girls had to get approval from Hooker Central but it always worked out.

This is a solid strategy. Book for an hour but have extra cash for an extended visit if things work out. You always get your initial date but have the option of more pleasure without any additional risk. Buffet would approve.
I've heard a vicious rumor all my life and refused to believe, but I am finally beginning to suspect, that there may actually be some truth in this whole "commitment issues and fellas" thing. LOL I kid! I kid! Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I'm sure there's a joke here, but I'm probably too dense to see it.
I was going to use the analogy about "kicking the tires", but didn't wish to seem rude. This hobbying is very serious after all. At least to some it is more so that, but there are those who actually find it umm.... relaxing and fun. Or, I could just be confused as I am not a great judge of these things.

I was comparing your question to schedule an hour, even though you possibly enjoy longer visits, but just don't wanna be committed to the time n $, if it's not the time of your life. Therefore, a man who has commitment issues. In the hobby, that may not be a bad thing. Just depends on your confidence in picking the right lady. Some come in with it and rarely have an issue, some struggle to get there, and others...well, just need some guidance.

Never mind me... I'm just testing the "fun" level to the "serious".
It's hard committing to a multi-hour date when seeing someone for the first time since you can't be sure if there will be good chemistry. Then there is the money side of it. Some of us simply can't afford multi-hour dates.
Well, to avoid that I schedule a longer session, 90 min to 2 Hrs, and usually go a bit short. I will often tip a bit in advance as well. This is not over-paying in my view. This avoids the provider feeling that I am trying to get something for nothing and resenting it. Helps to take clock watching out of the session too.

Whenever I take someone to dinner, I select a restaurant that I can afford. By that I mean that I can pay for whatever we order and can tip too. If I cannot afford a multi hour date, I wait till I can.

With respect I say: The Same goes fr providers in my book.
I don't mind when someone asks for more time, I usually go over time limits anyways without expecting anything in return, but have been tipped more for more time...
I was going to use the analogy about "kicking the tires", but didn't wish to seem rude. This hobbying is very serious after all. At least to some it is more so that, but there are those who actually find it umm.... relaxing and fun. Or, I could just be confused as I am not a great judge of these things.

I was comparing your question to schedule an hour, even though you possibly enjoy longer visits, but just don't wanna be committed to the time n $, if it's not the time of your life. Therefore, a man who has commitment issues. In the hobby, that may not be a bad thing. Just depends on your confidence in picking the right lady. Some come in with it and rarely have an issue, some struggle to get there, and others...well, just need some guidance.
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Scheduling a certain length of time and not paying is a commitment issue. Requesting extra time if things go well isn't.
Scheduling a certain length of time and not paying is a commitment issue. Requesting extra time if things go well isn't. Originally Posted by Hat & Beard
I'm gonna take a stab in the dark here and assume that sense of humor and/or silly, is not your thing?

Not a problem, because I got serious responses too. Diversified, I am.

I couldn't agree with any statement more than that.

Better?