China News calls Piglosi a “criminal parasite”!!!!!

For a change, your headline and your content don't match.

Try honesty.
... you should, too.

### Salty
For a change, your headline and your content don't match.

Try honesty. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gets me that people who use China as an example of what to hate will embrace them to make someone look bad.

They can't decide if something is good or bad.
Gets me that people who use China as an example of what to hate will embrace them to make someone look bad.

They can't decide if something is good or bad. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Everyone agrees Pelosi’s a crook. Even China.
Brilliant!
Everyone agrees Pelosi’s a crook. Even China. Originally Posted by bambino
and a witch.
Everyone agrees Pelosi’s a crook. Even China. Originally Posted by bambino
Get dem trump appointed judges to work on her.

Opps. Too busy ruling against the guy who put them there.

I swear, where's the loyalty?
Get dem trump appointed judges to work on her.

Opps. Too busy ruling against the guy who put them there.

I swear, where's the loyalty? Originally Posted by Precious_b
That's that pesky "uphold and defend" oathy thing. Most judges I know actually believe that. Trump never did.
That's that pesky "uphold and defend" oathy thing. Most judges I know actually believe that. Trump never did. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

how many judges do you know? are you actually Jewish Lawyer?

BAAHHAAAAAAA
That's that pesky "uphold and defend" oathy thing. Most judges I know actually believe that. Trump never did. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh. It would be so easy for those conservatives if we had the English jurispurdence (sp) thing here: Guilty until proven Innocent. That'd nail Hillary for sure.

Wait....
Forget it.
The amount of times donny was taken to court, he'd never have a chance to plead since he is assumed Guilty.

Sorry. Mea Culpa.
Oh. It would be so easy for those conservatives if we had the English jurispurdence (sp) thing here: Guilty until proven Innocent. That'd nail Hillary for sure.

Wait....
Forget it.
The amount of times donny was taken to court, he'd never have a chance to plead since he is assumed Guilty.

Sorry. Mea Culpa. Originally Posted by Precious_b

you are wrong. in the UK, like America, you are innocent until proven guilty.

"We've all heard the phrase 'innocent until proven guilty'. This is the assumption that underpins criminal proceedings in the UK. Under Article 6 (2) of the Human Rights Act 1988, it is the prosecution's job to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that the person on trial is guilty of the offence they stand accused of."

wtf did you get that idea about the UK legal system?
I wanna leave nancy creampied in every orifice
you are wrong. in the UK, like America, you are innocent until proven guilty.

"We've all heard the phrase 'innocent until proven guilty'. This is the assumption that underpins criminal proceedings in the UK. Under Article 6 (2) of the Human Rights Act 1988, it is the prosecution's job to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that the person on trial is guilty of the offence they stand accused of."

wtf did you get that idea about the UK legal system? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ah. Ima dating myself. DaFuq I get it from was when I was first there. That was a few decades ago. Quite a few. Glad I'm able to give you something to really pounce on that is, at this time, correct. So, i'll have to recheck from the time I was there, which *might* be correct for the time as to who had the burden to prove.

Glad to make you correct for a change

Otherwise it would be a correction for me to say there is a presumption of guilt.
...see all you fervent righties, it ain't gonna kill a person to admit a mistake

First thing I pulled up. Just a blog but knowing how crooked the English system can be from when I was there.